Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salale

VIP Member
Ahhh..I have discovered an Angie thread !
What to say about this middle aged woman with a speech impediment and black teeth who lives with her mother 😉 well she is a cnut who seeks attention constantly if its not through her dodgy debates she resorts to playing the SH card and tears about her fragile MH . Then she's got Humpty Dumpty Alex sat by her side biggin her up like a besotted schoolboy. I bet he knows few of those too. Having said that she's got a few followers , all mentally challenged I suspect ..you'd have to be to find this freak interesting or amusing.
Now ..can someone link me to an Alex thread or even gobshite J ..she must have one too. That one needs a lobotomy

• Haha
Reactions: 19

LoXLo

VIP Member
Angies cult crying in the comments that the police officer was rude, I thought the bluntness of “GET OFF IT THEN” was bloody brilliant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Angie: Gets annoyed that she's always called a Pedalo.

Also Angie: Sticks up for n0ncey diadro.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Salale

VIP Member
Anyone else get second hand embarassement for J? She tries so hard to be funny it's fucking embarassing 😐
She's suss to me in all this, I recon there's more to this😉
Her fake arse laughter and farting is cringeworthy stuff . She is one fucking weird woman, her kids must be sat in front of ipads all day every day because she's online 12 hours a day at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

c.tingz

VIP Member
Bragging you’ve got lots of money, yet it’s funny

You live with ya mum
You’re on benefits
You don’t do anything with ya life ( slugs have more of a purpose )
You waste the money on takeaways, fags and booze

Keep bragging Angie and you’ll start pissing people off, I remember Gracie saying shit like this and where’s Gracie now?? Hardly live and has about 150 in her lives with sub chat on

Bluepop

VIP Member
Imagine being a police officer and having to listen to a grown woman talk about how people are talking about her on live blah blah blah

Angie is constantly talking about other people and says disgusting things all the time

Tgirl0123

Anyone else get second hand embarassement for J? She tries so hard to be funny it's fucking embarassing 😐
She's suss to me in all this, I recon there's more to this😉

Just watching angies live and does anyone know the lion king Antony, he sings-he left the app last week saying he was focusing on his family but it turns out he’s been sent down for r ape-he got 7yrs 😳

• Wow
  • Sad

c.tingz

VIP Member
Why isn’t Angie fuming regarding the whole MissRed situation ?

Also she keeps saying “no hate to MissRed” why 🤔🤔🤔

One last point why’s Angie fumbling her words ?? When someone acts like this, it’s because she’s nervous and trying to tell “her story” through someone else (MissRed) like it’s a script

I could be wrong
---

Again I’m not a huge Angie fan

But the way she’s acting, it’s very strange behaviour, MissRed’s 💯 manipulated / manipulating her and Angie’s not her normal self in this live

🤔🤔🤔
---
IMG_7720.jpeg

---
Oh look MissRed's XL bully is in the box to keep Angie in check and make sure everything goes their way!!

I’m sorry but how close J and MissRed are, J’s not fucking innocent.

people please open your eyes !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

LoXLo

VIP Member
What’s Michelle’s game, she says the arguing needs to stop but holds yet another live continuing the nonsense. Theres no proof that Angie or Lynz like kids in a sexual way and it’s disgusting that the word nonce/pedalo is thrown around like it’s nothing. Alex, Pearl and Felicity were like a pack of wolves.

Bluepop

VIP Member
I’ve just seen a screen recording of that Tam calling Lynz a r*tard, how on earth can these people think and act like they’re any better than Angie. They’ve all been going on about Angie using the word sp*z but I’m guessing they won’t say anything about what tams said.

• Wow
  • Sad

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Ange- Hi can I speak to the police please
Police- this is the police

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s not the pizza shop you rang 🤣🤣🤣

State of the floor 🤢

IMG_0307.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Regardless of what you think of Angie (the car crash) who are they to tell Angie what to do ??

Angie’s mum is talking facts about them