Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
For all you thinking good of ricksta. Why would he send this amount of roses to keep his name on the screen with comments off and 4 k viewers. Why not send one gift rather than loads of roses.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Bluepop

VIP Member
What’s comment cafe ?
Looks like it’s similar to tattle. I only know about it because Angies been reading the comments on there. If you google delusive Angie comment cafe her thread will come up.

They seem to think that people on tattle are in angies cult.

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Angie when you read here, which I know you do multiple times a day as you keep mentioning us on your live, your a fucking disgrace!
For someone that continues to lie who the fuck are you to bring up other people constantly.
The only person that needs a deep dive is you!
You also need a fucking deep clean, 3rd day in those clothes without a shower.
Skanky cunt!

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
That whole family are weird as fck. I dunno why Angie is cutting off her mates, they seemed pretty genuine ..

LoXLo

VIP Member
Why didn’t you read my comment in the last thread Ang? Don’t wanna upset your cash cow Zia :rolleyes:

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
Ricksta will do anything for a bit of “clout” and knows what she’s like, both of them are horrendous.

Bluepop

VIP Member
Wow unstable mable is going too far! We don’t need to know all this shit she is sprouting! It’s actually really strange and I think she needs professional help fast.
She’s definitely going to fixate on the comment cafe thread. She’ll probably start going on about angie even more to be mentioned on there regularly.

That whole family are weird as fck. I dunno why Angie is cutting off her mates, they seemed pretty genuine ..
It seems like she does this a lot, they all seem ok, and chippy has always been loyal to Angie. I think she gets paranoid and starts to question who she trusts but to her own detriment. It’s a shame as it seemed like she finally had a decent bunch around her. What were they calling Zia out on, blocking people ?

Reactions: 4

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Lynz is quite agreeable generally speaking so I very much doubt she’s fallen out with Ang.
Ang needs to stop creating fake drama all the time, it’s pathetic.
I cannot stand Top Girl or Alicia.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
I had a 2 min look but found it boring and came away, there is only one TikTok forum and that’s tattle
---
pearl and angie boxing? Do they get health checked before? I find this irresponsible and dangerous
It is very irresponsible and stupid.

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
You’re right, there are so many wrong’uns on the app .. personally I feel, it doesn't matter how long ago the fraud was someone/somewhere has discovered it & brought it to light. Working in a school & then stealing money from sick children is quite the character reflecting crime. She then went on (allegedly) to con people on Facebook.
If true she has gone above & beyond to lie & she’s been outspoken & courted the spotlight on the all from day one.
As usual the simpletons on TT don’t deliver things well.