Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I’ve come to the conclusion that her & Alex deserve each other.
She has acted like a complete cunt to people the past few days cutting off people that have supported her both financially and with the hate train against her.
Now she is taking Pigham to the boxing with no thought to Lynz & how his side were absolutely vile about her disability.
I’ve noticed Lynz not going in her boxes much over the weekend like she’s slowly distancing too.
She will be left with no one at this rate

• Heart
Reactions: 10

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Sorry how can Angie sit there slating other people for having Alex in their boxes then next minute she allows him in hers?

Angie is on self destruct pushing people that have supported her away & choosing her wealthy mod Zia (pushy Zia that likes to block & mute people she doesnt like even if they are gifters)

She forgets those same people helped her on the risings and she has now shit all over them

Angie you need to do an awareness on Zia, ask Birdman

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I actually don’t mind Angie, she has her problems but don’t we all. However… she’s a fool. Pineapple has been in Charlie’s lives in the mornings for a good few weeks, and they have discussions on various topics, and everyone gets in the box, I quite like it and listen to it as I’m getting ready for work.
Charlie, lynz, pineapple, chippy have all really stood up for her the past few months, been there for her, helped in the risings and loads more. Can you imagine if Lynz wasn’t involved with Alex at all but went into his live etc she would go mental. Angie is the crap friend here. To all of them sorry to say. Thing is she’s so fucking stubborn and in her own world she would never admit she’s wrong, she will just keep going, and in the end she will believe her own lies. I also can’t believe she’s slagged Max off too… that woman has been there for her.

They all need to just let her crack on, she will have no one at this rate. And this is coming from someone who actually likes her .

LoXLo

VIP Member
Angie and Alex have clearly spoken in private, they’re being far too nice to eachother. I’d be pissed off if I were Lynz, Angie keeps allowing him in the box despite him trying to get her in trouble with the police, some friend eh?

As for the recent fall out, I think the only ones who wanted a platform was Charlie & Miss Pineapple. Tim tends to just keep his live on so the others can chit chat, it’s actually quite boring in there 😅

Reactions: 9

ohdoris

VIP Member
Oh my very own thread title 🙌🙌 Im a very proud troll.
Might celebrate by getting pissed at 3pm, straight from the bottle !!

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Sorry how can Angie sit there slating other people for having Alex in their boxes then next minute she allows him in hers?

Angie is on self destruct pushing people that have supported her away & choosing her wealthy mod Zia (pushy Zia that likes to block & mute people she doesnt like even if they are gifters)

She forgets those same people helped her on the risings and she has now shit all over them

Angie you need to do an awareness on Zia, ask Birdman
I’m losing patience with Angie just now, why the hell is she entertaining Alex after everything he’s done?

The fact Alex is trying to get Lynz locked up yet Angie still has him on her platform says a lot - no respect.

• Wow

c.tingz

VIP Member
she seriously thinks she’s getting paid ??

no you won’t Angie and Charlie thinks he’s fucking Eddie Hearn

• Haha
Went to look at comment cafe and I don’t like it, members seem to be beefing each other, much prefer it here you’re all a good bunch ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 8

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I think Angie has lost her mind honestly. I didn’t mind her, didn’t know much about her previous fall outs but at times she talks sense (slim pickings on TT) but she’s now cut all the loyal ones off (bar Lynz) & is associating with the likes of Rickster.
Anyone with a brain cell can see he’s playing her & yet she’s fallen for it all.
I get a bad feeling about this fight.
---
Guys, she’s taking Alex to the fight as her guest!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

josiejo77

Chatty Member
I was just about to come here and say the same thing.
I had a 2 min look but found it boring and came away, there is only one TikTok forum and that’s tattle
---
pearl and angie boxing? Do they get health checked before? I find this irresponsible and dangerous

LoXLo

VIP Member
Pineapple is just making herself look very unhinged. That cock & bull story about her evil bi polar sister who has stolen her identity is like something out of Eastenders :ROFLMAO: Best thing for her to do is just disappear.

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Chirst... when she's like this I do kinda feel for her tbh
I don’t!
Last time when her friend max sat with her hours at the hospital she was offered help and turned it down then admitted to Max she only went to get more diazepam.
She takes no medication and seeks no help yet definitely needs an intervention!
When the filter slips she looks haggard and off colour which is more than likely drink related.
She has had more than enough money from TikTok to get help but it all goes on wine and her 2-3 takeaways a day

• Wow

Mr unknown

Johnny is Scottish 😂😂 he’s been trying to use Angie and Demi for their platforms because nobody will entertain him for longer than 30 seconds. He was friends with someone who made pseudo images of a child and now he’s trying to claw back his “rep” but he’s a lowlife almost 50 year old bloke who is obsessed with numbers and getting clout off of women who could be classed as vulnerable. The Johnny Special.

Angie stay well clear of him! I’m not an Angie fan but Johnny is more trouble than he’s worth. And that’s fact!
Yeah I now he being threatening a few woman just show you his a pussy and can't face a real man the little bitch boy

Reactions: 6

busdriver89

VIP Member
Ricksta will do anything for a bit of “clout” and knows what she’s like, both of them are horrendous.
You’ve got to wonder what he wants with her? She’s a drunk she’s an absolute awful human. Why would he want to be around her? Clout, money! He’s the biggest scammer on the app.

MummyL

Anyone else watching Brighams live? From what I can make out Ang isn’t in the firing line but Rebecca is in hot water and he’s trying to implicate Lynz somehow. I don’t really understand as she didn’t receive the nude image, maybe he’s trying to get her done for sharing the WhatsApp chat?
None of them will get done for it, he’s literally clutching at straws 😂

lje88

Chatty Member
I feel so so awful for her mum she has clearly had enough but you can tell she generally cares as she keeps checking on her. I just could not ever imagine putting my elderly mum through this it’s just heartbreaking really.
I can’t believe her followers enable this behaviour!

Bluepop

VIP Member
I’m losing patience with Angie just now, why the hell is she entertaining Alex after everything he’s done?

The fact Alex is trying to get Lynz locked up yet Angie still has him on her platform says a lot - no respect.
Agreed! the shift she’s had towards him recently is v weird considering everything that’s gone on. Angie looks out for Angie, she’s shown this many times. Always talks about loyalty but she isn't loyal to anyone.

She’s kicked off at people for “clout chasing off her” so many times, grow up 🤣 it’s quite disappointing actually because it felt like she was changing a little but nope still doing the same shit

Bluepop

VIP Member
You’ve got to wonder what he wants with her? She’s a drunk she’s an absolute awful human. Why would he want to be around her? Clout, money! He’s the biggest scammer on the app.
He knows she brings in the views, that’s all he cares about. The fact he speaks about himself in the third person and pouts to the camera at every given opportunity is enough of a red flag for me 🤣

• Haha

Whattheheck

I'm 100% sure her "huge career" isn't on the line cause a random says she was de-modded 😂 these people need to touch grass!

• Haha