Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whattheheck

Angie does this every time, I don't get it! And for some reason a new group will come along thinking the same thing wont happen and it always does!

I'd be hurt if I was lynz, backed angie the whole way and then angie friendly with Alex again leaving lynz in the shit. Surely Alex's side won't be happy but I assume he's gaslit them behind the scenes !

Reactions: 6

lululalalulu

VIP Member
There’s some right sickos over there
Calling out someone’s behaviour is one thing but talking about dancing on her dads grave is just vile
Comment cafe have no class 😏

Reactions: 5

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Positive Princess, ex lucy rose mod , is saying in Angie's box that people have been saying she is lying about her deceased son.

Well this is what she posted about her son, Go onto Facebook innes story|tiny lives, bbc lifestyle & health news and tell me that isnt the same baby!

4 can.jpg

3.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

Bluepop

VIP Member
Ohh she’s going to the police about Charlie now 🤣 now that he’s not pandering to her every need she’s upset about the clapper…. Even though last week she said he did nothing wrong and didn’t have bad intentions so it didn’t bother her

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
I bet if you mocked that her Dad was dead, she would have a very different response. The woman is an absolute C ** T she is very misogynistic & seems to hate other woman. At a guess, projection because her own life is an absolute joke.

• Heart

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I’ve come to the conclusion that her & Alex deserve each other.
She has acted like a complete cunt to people the past few days cutting off people that have supported her both financially and with the hate train against her.
Now she is taking Pigham to the boxing with no thought to Lynz & how his side were absolutely vile about her disability.
I’ve noticed Lynz not going in her boxes much over the weekend like she’s slowly distancing too.
She will be left with no one at this rate
Thank god youse are here, I was going out of my mind with this! 🤣♥. I feel exactly the same. I do feel like Lynz has had enough now & she’s barely been in her box.

• Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
I’d love Angie to knock Pearl into next week 😂
I could be wrong but doesn’t Angie get pip for anxiety ? She says that’s why she can’t work so it’s not gonna look good if she turns into a boxing pro one day. As I said I could be wrong
I think she’s previously said that she gets PIP for vertigo and mental health.

and yeah I agree that wouldn’t look good 🤣

it’s going to be very boring if all they talk about for the next month is this boxing match (which I personally think won’t happen)

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I don’t believe Tim is a lawyer but he seems alright tbh, I don’t believe any of them are after a big platform.
Zia is a strange one & I need answers to who she’s got locked in a cellar cos that was weirdddd! 🤣

LoXLo

VIP Member
Angie stop lying, your clapper NEVER ended up on Tattle, that type of content is strictly forbidden on here. And even if it had, there would have been several comments on the thread talking about it being on here.

MummyL

Wow unstable mable is going too far! We don’t need to know all this shit she is sprouting! It’s actually really strange and I think she needs professional help fast.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Sat talking about dogging with his mate at a known dogging site too
He only went live because Angie had said an hour earlier it was quiet and she wanted it to stay that way

Bluepop

VIP Member
So obviously what pineapple has (or hasn't) done is awful.. but why are they gunning specifically for her? When was this 2013 / 2014? There's definitely active wronguns on the app they could go for?
Im not saying people shouldnt be aware of what she is (or isnt) capable of but why this amount of hype towards it? I feel like they just get caught up playing detective! It's mad to watch them all run to expose someone, hype dies and they run to the next...
Pineapple is literally just some random woman online they’re all acting like they’ve caught Jack the Ripper 🤣

• Haha