Delusive Angie #2 Wine wine and more wine hello police I’d like to report a crime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen clips from last night and she was in the box with Gemzino miss Faye then that Tommy muscle guy and she was saying she had sex with her brother and asking if it was illegal, obviously all a joke but that was too much, someone said she also said she’d slept with her dad but I didn’t see that on any of the clips so not 100% sure if that was said.

I’ve seen clips from last night and she was in the box with Gemzino miss Faye then that Tommy muscle guy and she was saying she had sex with her brother and asking if it was illegal, obviously all a joke but that was too much, someone said she also said she’d slept with her dad but I didn’t see that on any of the clips so not 100% sure if that was said.
I’ve seen a clip of her saying that about her Dad. And the face she pulls after she says it, when the others in the box are shocked , tells me she knows what she’s doing & it’s all just a bit game for views etc. She needs to be removed from the internet as this is what fuels her behaviour.

Reactions: 1
Anyone got a clue what’s going on in her boxes at mo? DG, MarkusEMzz & EQ are in there ..

Reactions: 1
I’m still waiting for the exposure??

all the videos she’s just played was yesterday’s news?

proper gone off Angie, their all the same

Reactions: 2
Why’s Angie always comparing her live to the court of law 🤣 this Tina in the box just said the N word and the way she said it rolled off the tongue very easily. Angies telling everyone to get a grip 🤣

• Wow
Angies currently playing the “I’m the bigger victim” game. Minimising what that jasmine was talking about yesterday because he’s put her through more.

She gives me big abuser sympathiser vibes, always questions victims + makes excuses for perpetrators.

Reactions: 4
She pissed me off in Miss Reds live, a total me me me fest. She literally said nevermind her, what about me. The other lady isn’t a massive hole online & is also in a vulnerable position so my sympathies go to her first !! Angie can duck off.

Reactions: 3
Yeah definitely seems fake. If they actually fell out Angie would start bringing up everything she can about her like she does with everyone else.

Lynz is quite agreeable generally speaking so I very much doubt she’s fallen out with Ang.
Ang needs to stop creating fake drama all the time, it’s pathetic.
I cannot stand Top Girl or Alicia.

Reactions: 4
Lynz is quite agreeable generally speaking so I very much doubt she’s fallen out with Ang.
Ang needs to stop creating fake drama all the time, it’s pathetic.
I cannot stand Top Girl or Alicia.
Top Girl and Alicia remind me of thrush, irritating and everywhere 😂😂😂

• Haha
Angie doing the whole “devils advocate” crap is so boring. Without even considering what Sophie has said those mod chat messages show how controlling and manipulative mama kaz is.

She disgusts me that she never believes the victim; but everyone must always listen about her endless traumas. She’s a vile disgusting, misogynistic piece of tit.

She’s really angering me this morning. Why does she always stick up for the wronguns??

Angie keeps the same people in the box going on and on constantly.
She seemed to do well with the gifts this morning. I felt sorry for one guy gifting her big he seemed a big vunerable.

Angie keeps the same people in the box going on and on constantly.
She seemed to do well with the gifts this morning. I felt sorry for one guy gifting her big he seemed a big vunerable.
i thought that, was it two unis he sent? he was in the comments saying his daughter died 10 years ago and he doesn’t speak anymore i felt awful for him 😞

• Sad