Delusive Angie #2 Wine wine and more wine hello police I’d like to report a crime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angie’s just admitted that she lied about the rat being sent to her house 🤣
---
It hasn’t gone her way so now she’s saying there was a rat again 🤣 lynz backed up her story that there wasn’t a rat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
To be honest, I thought she was the right lol.
She is just one big lier. I don't understand why people want to gift her.

So Tony’s ex queenboo said Tony sent the rat then Angie whooped with joy that she had proof his ex was lying as there was no rat even Lynz agreed and said she knew there was no rat Angie seemed to think this ruined all queenboos credibility everyone started calling Angie out and people got in the box that says they had been accused of sending the rat and said Angie phoned the police wasting resources etc then Angie switched back and said there was a rat I think she was quite pissed so fucked up at this point I have no idea if there was a rat but I did notice a comment in the live from the ghost account who support Tony thanking angie for doing what they asked it was all very strange

Angies just said that sharing someone’s personal information is fine if it’s already out there but yesterday she said that it’s still illegal and counts as doxing? Can’t keep her story straight

Reactions: 1
Booting off again and Angie is in one of her drunken sly and I’m right moods going on about some woman losing her kids and the poor boy Arthur that died no need for it !

• Wow
Booting off again and Angie is in one of her drunken sly and I’m right moods going on about some woman losing her kids and the poor boy Arthur that died no need for it !
She was talking about that for most of the day, ridiculous. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, Angies not exactly perfect herself and she doesn’t like it when people are live talking about her all day.

I get the point about don’t bring it to the app if you don’t want people to talk about it but it felt like she was doing it for so long just to get at the other person.

I’m also so bored of hearing about Chloe’s drink driving. She’s addressed it, taken accountability and knows it’s wrong but Angie seems obsessed with it.

Reactions: 2
Wtf is going on ? Tuned in to find her in her room with a copper there he wouldn’t let her go to the toilet and people in comments were asking why door was knocked down and why there was another copper standing at the door apparently she’d been to the pub too 🤯

• Wow
Wtf is going on ? Tuned in to find her in her room with a copper there he wouldn’t let her go to the toilet and people in comments were asking why door was knocked down and why there was another copper standing at the door apparently she’d been to the pub too 🤯
She's SH it seems and they were checking on her, bashed her door in when she didn't answer it for a while.

• Wow
I didn't see, just switched on now. Her poor mum. Who was the other lady?

I didn't see, just switched on now. Her poor mum. Who was the other lady?
The other lady is a friend apparently it was crazy at one point the friend and angies mum were talking about killing her and whether they would burn bury or chuck her in a river 😳 Ann (the friend) declared she was capable of killing someone and mother said Angie blocks the toilet with big poos and that her room stinks of cat piss 😝 honestly I can’t believe this is real

The other lady is a friend apparently it was crazy at one point the friend and angies mum were talking about killing her and whether they would burn bury or chuck her in a river 😳 Ann (the friend) declared she was capable of killing someone and mother said Angie blocks the toilet with big poos and that her room stinks of cat piss 😝 honestly I can’t believe this is real
What the fuckkkk

What’s everyone’s thoughts, does she have genuine issues or is it mostly attention seeking?

Also, last night she was saying that she’s not comfortable around male officers but a couple of months ago in the police station she said she prefers male offers and doesn’t trust female officers? Sounds like she’ll say whatever she can to look like a scared victim.

About an hour ago she was going on about people on benefits always having their kids taken from them and that her niece is in private school blah blah blah.

Acting like she’s better then everyone while sat in her mums piss soaked box room with a sheet on the window

• Haha