Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Booting off again and Angie is in one of her drunken sly and I’m right moods going on about some woman losing her kids and the poor boy Arthur that died no need for it !

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wtf is going on ? Tuned in to find her in her room with a copper there he wouldn’t let her go to the toilet and people in comments were asking why door was knocked down and why there was another copper standing at the door apparently she’d been to the pub too 🤯

• Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I hate even saying this but she wished a family were unalived in a car accident yesterday, that effected me because no one should say those things to anyone.
Im not sure i made it clear but it was Gemzino who said it. I keep seeing her in Diardo's box matched too. Who is supporting this woman.

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’ve seen clips from last night and she was in the box with Gemzino miss Faye then that Tommy muscle guy and she was saying she had sex with her brother and asking if it was illegal, obviously all a joke but that was too much, someone said she also said she’d slept with her dad but I didn’t see that on any of the clips so not 100% sure if that was said.
I’ve seen a clip of her saying that about her Dad. And the face she pulls after she says it, when the others in the box are shocked , tells me she knows what she’s doing & it’s all just a bit game for views etc. She needs to be removed from the internet as this is what fuels her behaviour.

The other lady is a friend apparently it was crazy at one point the friend and angies mum were talking about killing her and whether they would burn bury or chuck her in a river 😳 Ann (the friend) declared she was capable of killing someone and mother said Angie blocks the toilet with big poos and that her room stinks of cat piss 😝 honestly I can’t believe this is real
What the fuckkkk

So Tony’s ex queenboo said Tony sent the rat then Angie whooped with joy that she had proof his ex was lying as there was no rat even Lynz agreed and said she knew there was no rat Angie seemed to think this ruined all queenboos credibility everyone started calling Angie out and people got in the box that says they had been accused of sending the rat and said Angie phoned the police wasting resources etc then Angie switched back and said there was a rat I think she was quite pissed so fucked up at this point I have no idea if there was a rat but I did notice a comment in the live from the ghost account who support Tony thanking angie for doing what they asked it was all very strange

lululalalulu

VIP Member
So obviously what pineapple has (or hasn't) done is awful.. but why are they gunning specifically for her? When was this 2013 / 2014? There's definitely active wronguns on the app they could go for?
Im not saying people shouldnt be aware of what she is (or isnt) capable of but why this amount of hype towards it? I feel like they just get caught up playing detective! It's mad to watch them all run to expose someone, hype dies and they run to the next...
Because Angie doesn’t like her 😁

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Wtf is going on ? Tuned in to find her in her room with a copper there he wouldn’t let her go to the toilet and people in comments were asking why door was knocked down and why there was another copper standing at the door apparently she’d been to the pub too 🤯
I didn't see, just switched on now. Her poor mum. Who was the other lady?

She pretty much admitted it in Charlie’s live this morning. I think Ang will go over it at 16:00.
Does anyone know what Charlie has done?

It’s a bit strange Pearl said she FaceTimed Pineapple & it wasn’t her & then Miss J said she kind of knows her but wasn’t sure ..
So what was the reactions of the likes of Charlie and chippy etc who believed her when she said it wasn’t her

Bluepop

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s thoughts, does she have genuine issues or is it mostly attention seeking?

Also, last night she was saying that she’s not comfortable around male officers but a couple of months ago in the police station she said she prefers male offers and doesn’t trust female officers? Sounds like she’ll say whatever she can to look like a scared victim.

I’ve seen clips from last night and she was in the box with Gemzino miss Faye then that Tommy muscle guy and she was saying she had sex with her brother and asking if it was illegal, obviously all a joke but that was too much, someone said she also said she’d slept with her dad but I didn’t see that on any of the clips so not 100% sure if that was said.