Deliciously Ella - Ella Mills Woodward and Plants By DE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm not a fan of celebrating the culture of stress and busyness."

Lol WHAT?
"I'm not a fan of celebrating the culture of stress and busyness..." I just hyperbolically post about it incessantly on my social media for likes and sympathy from strangers online 😇

Reactions: 13
"I'm not a fan of celebrating the culture of stress and busyness."
Is she trying to pick her own title for thread #2?

Not sure it beats her wanky quote of "Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys, she is ALWAYS sick. How can it be healthy eating if you're always sick? I don't get it. I love the app for all the content but I can't handle how often she is sick. It's weird. It's almost like her diet is lacking something 🤔

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the boss of Barclays (Jes Staley) has ‘stepped down’ over a forthcoming report following an investigation into his links to Epstein. I wonder if Ella’s parents are worried about their own connections. They are cosseted by their extreme wealth of course - no job to sack them from and can afford the very best legal services - however it isn’t good for the family brand.

Attachments

• Wow
Guys, she is ALWAYS sick. How can it be healthy eating if you're always sick? I don't get it. I love the app for all the content but I can't handle how often she is sick. It's weird. It's almost like her diet is lacking something 🤔
It’s almost like her diet that she claimed cured her, didn’t. It’s almost like her whole brand was build on false narratives and stories. 🙄

I like the app for the recipes, but it honestly makes me feel sick when she goes on about “breath work”. The phrase reallllly gives me the ick. It’s just meditation, why can’t they just call it that..

I agree, I am her age and have a pretty unhealthy diet atm (or since lockdown if I am realistic) and I cannot remember the last time I as will, not just her either Matt often seems to be

Reactions: 4
I was a big fan a few years ago, bought some of her books and stuff, but then realized that most recipes either didn't work out (the baking recipes mostly), were waaaay to sweet or just didn't taste that great. Also her whole spiel of "dates are more much healthier than normal sugar" really annoyed me, because when you put 30 dates into a cake, it's NOT healthy.
The way she portrays herself on social media is a joke, too. Like she's this self-made entrepreneur when all she did was have a great family name and even now she makes it seem like she's this full-time working mom, when in reality she has a nanny and tons of other people working for her. o_O

Reactions: 9
I was a big fan a few years ago, bought some of her books and stuff, but then realized that most recipes either didn't work out (the baking recipes mostly), were waaaay to sweet or just didn't taste that great. Also her whole spiel of "dates are more much healthier than normal sugar" really annoyed me, because when you put 30 dates into a cake, it's NOT healthy.
The way she portrays herself on social media is a joke, too. Like she's this self-made entrepreneur when all she did was have a great family name and even now she makes it seem like she's this full-time working mom, when in reality she has a nanny and tons of other people working for her. o_O
Yeah, the whole “it’s healthier because it’s natural” really annoys me too. Your body doesn’t know the difference between white sugar and maple syrup. It’s not a club with a bouncer ticking molecules of sugar into your body, checking that it’s “good” sugar. Annoys the duck out of me.

OMG, I had the same problems with her recipes, especially the baking ones! The brownies were never firm enough to be cut, I actually had to eat them with a spoon out of the form!

I had messaged her about it and she was completely oblivious, first she said she would get back to her but she never did and then she said that they never heard this problem before and it was a "gooey" recipe anyway! Very annoying!

I bet she doesn't create and test all the recipes herself, otherwise she would have been more knowledgable!

Reactions: 2

Yel

Did anyone see the boss of Barclays (Jes Staley) has ‘stepped down’ over a forthcoming report following an investigation into his links to Epstein. I wonder if Ella’s parents are worried about their own connections. They are cosseted by their extreme wealth of course - no job to sack them from and can afford the very best legal services - however it isn’t good for the family brand.
Ella Woodward mills and her parents Shaun woodward and and Camilla Woodward must be amongst many others worried that they were listed in Jeffrey epstein's books as contacts. They won't have the FCA doing an investigation on them. But the deliciously Ella and Sainsbury's brands wouldn't want the association with Jeffrey Epstein.

They'll keep ignoring it for as long as they can, but at least all these pages keep showing up in Google!

Yeah, the whole “it’s healthier because it’s natural” really annoys me too. Your body doesn’t know the difference between white sugar and maple syrup. It’s not a club with a bouncer ticking molecules of sugar into your body, checking that it’s “good” sugar. Annoys the duck out of me.
Her whole diet is very high sugar. It’s the thing that annoys me the most with her recipes.

Her immune system isn't strong if she is getting every cold off the girls. Perhaps she is underweight as per her BMI and her body has no resources to run to when a virus attacks?

Reactions: 3
She's probably deficient in certain vitamins, burned out, and underweight. Literally the last person we should be taking wellness advice from.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.