Deliciously Ella - Ella Mills Woodward and Plants By DE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would surprise me if Ella is an anti-vaxxer tbh. She said Matt nearly died from pneumonia from COVID. When you know someone personally who is “young” and gets seriously ill it tends to eliminate the anti-vax nature in people.

Reactions: 7
It would surprise me if Ella is an anti-vaxxer tbh. She said Matt nearly died from pneumonia from COVID. When you know someone personally who is “young” and gets seriously ill it tends to eliminate the anti-vax nature in people.
I missed that about Matt as I wasn’t following at the time. So he got hit pretty badly?

you would be surprised, I know people who have relatives etc who have got very ill and are still refusing the vaccine.This kind of thing just defies logic

Reactions: 3
you would be surprised, I know people who have relatives etc who have got very ill and are still refusing the vaccine.This kind of thing just defies logic
Its not about logic though, it’s about trust IMO. People don’t trust the system, so we get Trump, Brexit, vaccine refusal. Im vaccinated btw but I think instead of dismissing and judging people not taking a vaccine it’s better to try to discuss & understand why. Otherwise polarisation just increases. My two cents anyways!

Reactions: 7
I used to really like her but I now find her so annoying. Also she has gone quite old looking - my friend said she’s 30 or 31 - surely not ? I genuinely thought her and her husband were between 35 and maybe 38 or 39 hence the popping the 2 kids out so quick ? If she’s 31 then I’m not sure vegan is that anti aging lol

Reactions: 5
She turned 30 this summer. I think Matt is closer to 40?

Reactions: 6
Wow yes I’m sure having a nanny staying home with your girls while you pop into work must be so hard that is not what balancing motherhood is.
I was puzzled by this post too especially as she has been very open about the fact they have a full time nanny and have done since Skye was born! Kinda makes the poor me tired face all a bit attention seeking!

Reactions: 16
And no mask on the tube to bring Covid back to the Nanny. That’s selfish, Ella!
I thought that as well! Aren’t they compulsory on the tube? I’m shocked about this considering that Matt was hospitalised with covid pneumonia.

Reactions: 9
I thought that as well! Aren’t they compulsory on the tube? I’m shocked about this considering that Matt was hospitalised with covid pneumonia.
this is what makes me think she hasnt and won't have the jab tbh. I don't have children, but is nap time long enough to dash into central london and check out your business? surely that takes a couple of hours at least?

Reactions: 5
It seems like she has a chip on her shoulder lately because all of her stories seem to constantly mention how hard they're both working and how all of their success is down to putting in the hours. I find it so irritating. I feel like they don't help themselves by having SO many different things on the go at once too - the deli, the food range, the new app being renamed (when there was nothing wrong with it in the first place?). I feel like they should focus on one thing at a time and do it well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Totally agree, the constant highlighting that they have a family business and she’s having more time with her children now is overwhelming, I’m pleased the girls see their mother more but the constant neon signs are too forced

Reactions: 10
So late to the party on this post as I don’t follow her but the financial times call out says funding NA? Didn’t they just buy out her investors? And even if she didn’t have any outside investors are we supposed to believe that no family members pitched in for any of her 9 year business?

Reactions: 2
She definitely needs to stop this “look at us how hard we work” because even if they do (or not, I don’t know, we only see a fraction of their day on insta and you can portray what you want) they have the choice to delegate and still be super well off.
It’s quite offensive for her staff (chefS, waiters, cleaning staff) who don’t have a choice but to work hard and still having 0.1% of the wealth she has.
I said this before, it doesn’t make her a saint working hard but if she really wants to do something great she should demonstrate that she offers her staff a great life balance, above average salary and other perks like that.
Yes you work hard Ella but you may be the only benefitting from this so get off the pedestal

Reactions: 25
Did you know Deliciously Ella is now 100% family owned? I don't think Ella has mentioned this AT ALL!

Reactions: 14

Yel

Funny thing is her main company that gets the royalties from books has always been very profitable has always been owned by her.

This is the company that owns the deliciously Ella trademark, so could you say deliciously Ella always has been "family" owned?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.