Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Behold our loveless business transaction of a marriage, we have nothing to talk about when away from the office and prefer to stare at screens instead of each other”

I don’t think I’ve ever seen them take the kids to a kids activity? No soft play, or theme parks, it’s nursery or occasional trips to Whole Foods to marvel at the shelves like she invented fire

Reactions: 13
Apart from the ceo looking like a scared little boy with his "i don't know what I'm doing" face pretending to CEOing, what the heck is that hideous coffee table, looking like a enchanted animal from the beauty and the beast..
Screenshot_20230403_152955_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Screenshot_20230403_153140_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Preferring beauty and the beast

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I don’t think I’ve ever seen them take the kids to a kids activity? No soft play, or theme parks, it’s nursery or occasional trips to Whole Foods to marvel at the shelves like she invented fire
I guess that’s down to the live in nanny 🙄
I think someone on this thread said they’d seen the kids out at a park with the nanny. I bet they barely spend anytime with the kids.

Reactions: 9
I bet her team is happy to come to the office to have breakfast 😅
They really don’t have a clue how to run a company. No one cares about a f bowl of cereal Ella as a perk. It is money and flexibility that’s important

Reactions: 9
Why do ridiculously rich people have seriously tit decor?
Not all of them though… I think CEO Matthew tried too hard to mix a bunch of “classic British” things with art deco, industrial and post-modern. And you have THIS. It’s not only patterns that clash, it’s also materials.

Reactions: 4
Not all of them though… I think CEO Matthew tried too hard to mix a bunch of “classic British” things with art deco, industrial and post-modern. And you have THIS. It’s not only patterns that clash, it’s also materials.

Ceo Matt working on decor

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Ella ALWAYS sitting in the backseat? Is she thinking CEO Matthew is her personal driver? Is she scared of how Matthew drives? Can they not stand each other and she is trying to stay as far as possible?

Reactions: 2
Why is Ella ALWAYS sitting in the backseat? Is she thinking CEO Matthew is her personal driver? Is she scared of how Matthew drives? Can they not stand each other and she is trying to stay as far as possible?
The help is probably in the front seat.

Reactions: 5
Still makes no sense to me. If I was going anywhere with my husband and my children, I’d sit next to my husband. This is such a weird dynamic.

Reactions: 7
Still makes no sense to me. If I was going anywhere with my husband and my children, I’d sit next to my husband. This is such a weird dynamic.
They might think of it as a really generous favour to the nanny: "Relax! Enjoy the drive! Take an hour off! I'll take care of the kids!"

(Either that or CEO Matthew doesn't trust her directions)

Reactions: 5
They might think of it as a really generous favour to the nanny: "Relax! Enjoy the drive! Take an hour off! I'll take care of the kids!"

(Either that or CEO Matthew doesn't trust her directions)
It might be a practical thing too. As the kids are only toddlers they’ll still be in car seats and I know from personal experience it’s often difficult to squeeze between two bulky car seats in the back… it takes a very slim person! So perhaps the nanny simply doesn’t fit so Ella takes one for the team while the nanny sits in the front

Reactions: 6
They seem to be totally ignoring their original products in favour of Plants. She showed the new dipped nuts in Sainsbury’s as a bit of an afterthought. Wonder whether they will get rid of the original line up.

Reactions: 6
Some of the original products are just not very nice. The crisps were horrible. The granolas & cereal bars are the best products they’ve produced.

Some of the original products are just not very nice. The crisps were horrible. The granolas & cereal bars are the best products they’ve produced.
I bought some of their tortilla style crisps as they were on offer. Absolutely vile! They left a weird claggy paste in my mouth. I don’t buy any of their range any longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.