Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just cringed at the latest Instagram update - seriously though, girl check your privilege! Whole family feeling under the weather? Why not drive down to your extended families rich country estate for a ‘quite week to slow down’.
Seriously just eff off. Such a tone deaf post in the wake of covid and the cost of living crisis. She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 16
Just cringed at the latest Instagram update - seriously though, girl check your privilege! Whole family feeling under the weather? Why not drive down to your extended families rich country estate for a ‘quite week to slow down’.
Seriously just eff off. Such a tone deaf post in the wake of covid and the cost of living crisis. She should be ashamed.
If you have a bad flu you can barely lift your head off the pillow, let alone drive down to your family's countryside pile.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How great that she and her toddlers were able to fit in infecting other children at the soft play space with influenza (??) before bleeping off to their countryside manor...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If you have a bad flu you can barely lift your head off the pillow, let alone drive down to your family's countryside pile.
I was just thinking that based on how bad I felt not long ago. Literally did not get out of bed.
I’m wondering how Ella envisions living in the countryside without driving…

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed Ella never seems to get sick when her kids and Matt do? Eg with this “influenza”, and when they had covid etc - does she just avoid getting close to them?

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed Ella never seems to get sick when her kids and Matt do? Eg with this “influenza”, and when they had covid etc - does she just avoid getting close to them?
Maybe he can't actually get close enough to her to pass it on, she could easily hide behind some of the tasseled clutter. With all the clashing patterns she could be camouflaged for weeks before anyone saw her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Influenza? Is he a sickly Victorian on his death bed having the leeches prepared?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's all the ✨garlicky mushrooms✨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not defending them at all, but I do think good on them for actually working and putting so much time in to the business. They could easily pay people to do that and watch from afar (although recognise there is a control element, you can still be like that and hands off from experience). As you guys have said, they hardly NEED to work, so at least they are doing something with their time and have a purpose…

Reactions: 1
I’m not defending them at all, but I do think good on them for actually working and putting so much time in to the business. They could easily pay people to do that and watch from afar (although recognise there is a control element, you can still be like that and hands off from experience). As you guys have said, they hardly NEED to work, so at least they are doing something with their time and have a purpose…
Not while they cultivate a toxic work environment and Ella causes a lot of damage with the pseudoscience crap she is spouting…

Reactions: 14
But they DO pay people to do that and watch from afar? They have dozens of employees who are doing the grunt work which is why they’re so easily able to bunk off for a week to be waited on hand and foot or half half a dozen vacations each year, feel free to go back on the threads to the screenshots of Ella’s “busy day” which sounded like barely an hours work for a normal human

Reactions: 9
Maybe he can't actually get close enough to her to pass it on, she could easily hide behind some of the tasseled clutter. With all the clashing patterns she could be camouflaged for weeks before anyone saw her!
bleeping hell clover you’re hilarious 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Plenty of us put in the work and juggle family life alongside it. We don't go running to social media begging for validation and praise for basic tasks every day though.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.