Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BringingReality

Grow...I would say sink. Keep the delusions flowing Ella, you will need more then "gratitude days" and "mindfulness " to survive the mess he is consistently building.

Great to live with someone who prefers spending time 24x7 "vomiting" products that No-one asked for and No-one needs on the market and notprioritizing family. Talk about a weird complex issue to prove something.
Their products are just not in demand lol. I remember the thread member here who was an ex employee said they had to pull their sauces from supermarket shelves because they were not selling. Matt doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing

Reactions: 10

bblondon

Chatty Member
I’ve started seeing her plants range in supermarkets and the ingredients kind of disappointed me - for someone who gives off a wellness and ultra health conscious lifestyle, her brand and products are a good example of greenwashing. The plant milks have unnecessary added ingredients and the food items use cheaper /lower quality oils. To be honest, I probably wouldn’t have noticed these things if I didn’t have to follow a strict anti inflammatory lifestyle for health reasons where but I know I’m not the only one who needs to be mindful of food choices and it’s disappointing that she’s fallen in to the same predictable trap as other “healthy” brands who just slap marketing terms and branding onto everything but when you check the ingredients, nothing actually sets them apart from the other cheaper brands in supermarkets without fancy branding

• Sad

User41137788

So her new book is either 30 minute meals with 10 ingredients or 60 minute meals with 5 ingredients…neither of which sounds particularly interesting/different
---
And it appears to be a lot of the same, garlicky greens with pasta/roast veg with grains
---
Plus they appear to have lost their restaurant manager now

• Haha

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Also who is even asking this now? He and the girls are constantly in her instagram, I actually am sure she asked this herself just to mention it yet again
Yeah she totally wrote that herself, it's not natural phrasing at all.

Her answer/ 'love story' 😭 tell me you're desperate and unstable and probably vulnerable without telling me you are...

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
And he had form for “whirlwind romances” with younger women 🤮

You'd expect your dad to shield you from older guys like that, not make the introduction. Sad really.

• Sick

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Hello plebes followers,
I am on the beg for someone who works at Google play as daddy and mummy and their many many many rich connections haven't been able to help me out for like the first time EVER...If you know anyone that can help me, please email me...Love,
Ella x

More or less what her latest story on Instagram sounded like...😂🤦😂🤡😂

• Haha

Clover123

VIP Member
Maybe she is posting that monstrosity of the dress online in the hopes that the sister will just HAVE to change the dress. It's hideous! Matthew will be a massive fan though, he won't want her to ever take that one off!

Clearly Ella's sister hates her !

• Haha

BringingReality

Sounds like a humble brag that turnover is over 2 million or whatever the threshold is for further checks
---
Edit looks like the threshold is way bigger than that, presumably she's posting that she exceeds at least two of these:

Your company may qualify for an audit exemption if it has at least 2 of the following:

an annual turnover of no more than £10.2 million
assets worth no more than £5.1 million
50 or fewer employees on average
I think they must qualify for an audit as the whole deliciously Ella group of companies added together exceeds those thresholds - they must have like 10 companies in the group.
Also - as someone who’s worked in audit, it could be considered a breach to advertise something like that. Exposing the fact that there are auditors in right now on a platform to over 1 mil followers. Very unprofessional. The audit should be kept professional, confidential, and by the book.
I feel second hand embarrassment for that Instagram story.

cee-bee

VIP Member
My thinking too! Imagine third wheeling at a business meeting with these two playing footsie under the table
you think Ella and Matt engage in outward displays of affection like footsie?

naw they’ll be rocking up, with stiff hand holding and fake smiles plastered over their faces while he barges on ahead of her to shake everyone’s hands and establish himself as boss.

• Haha

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
I don't understand why she exposes her kids' faces so much on the internet. They presumably don't have security? She is a buffoon for turning them into kidnap targets. Also they can't possibly consent to the exposure. That's some lousy parenting.

Nitfey

VIP Member
I'm suuuuch a boss babe my schedule so important so wow much work...should I now post my back to back outlook agenda as well, who is more busy.
Screenshot_20221117_114132_Instagram.jpg

Matt Business genius to develop 100 products in extreme inflation and the world entering full-blown recession. No magic branding and marketing will help you. People will save money for basics.

They are extremely delusional to think people will buy their product just because it is De. No one care.

No one cares.

Attachments

Last edited:

Clover123

VIP Member
I don't know how she wears such expensive items around kids and while cooking sloppy food- I would need a tub of vanish permanently attached to my hip! I have a lot of clothes that have lasted a decade which I bought as a student from charity shops, Primark and new look and are still going strong. I'd never buy something NOT intending to keep it for five years! I don't even really understand the mindset that they think they are doing something new by buying clothes to wear for a few years, shows how much they usually throw out I guess!

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Matthew has no time for stepping out for he is a super serious business man who works a 300 hour week dontcha know

Also I think Ella getting pregnant when she had a newborn debunks not having to put out, cannot think of anything worse than the chafing on fresh stitches 😵💫 for me that alone shows how his needs are prioritised above her own
But she had a perfect home birth of course. And lay in her bed for a month being waited on with heavenly nutritious garlicky mush

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
This is legit sad… this is all they can come up with for their anniversary… legit 0 effort to make sure they look after their own relationship and marriage…
Very fitting that their anniversary feels more like a humble brag about their business.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
“Lead the way in plant based products” and “it took eight years” in the same context is incredibly stupid. What do you even leas at this point? A big fat nothing

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Two home visits from a private doctor but says it’s the cup of coffee she feels grateful for. Imagine going to such lengths to avoid acknowledging your extreme privilege

• Heart