Dee Blake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she could stop going on holiday, buying weed and endless bottles of sugar laden, neon/cream filled nasty alcohol and get a new kitchen. It’s hideous

Reactions: 4
Maybe she could stop going on holiday, buying weed and endless bottles of sugar laden, neon/cream filled nasty alcohol and get a new kitchen. It’s hideous
She’s incoherent can’t even read a label. I find it fascinating how she buys so much air freshener but doesn’t actually clean her house like a basic clean. She’s so lazy 🤣

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched her video regarding the door??

Wonder if ‘eyyyyeV’ was about to say that her dad broke the door before slob cut her off.🤔

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched her video regarding the door??

Wonder if ‘eyyyyeV’ was about to say that her dad broke the door before slob cut her off.🤔
Yeah, he probably put his fist through it as he’s sick of Doley sitting on her arse all day 🫠

Erm doing what exactly?
Sitting on her arse most of the day, then going to B&M, Home and Bargain and Heron, then if anyone has recently been mauled to death by an XL Bully, she’ll do a few videos trying to justify that dangerous mutt being in her tiny 3 year olds face. She honestly knocks me sick 🤢

• Haha
Sitting on her arse most of the day, then going to B&M, Home and Bargain and Heron, then if anyone has recently been mauled to death by an XL Bully, she’ll do a few videos trying to justify that dangerous mutt being in her tiny 3 year olds face. She honestly knocks me sick 🤢
So she's still a lazy witch then 🤣 I've not bothered with her profile for a good while but she's looking absolutely horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really hate this new video where she's asking her young child whether she is pretty or ugly. Am I just being too much of a "love every body" person or is that weird?! I don't wanna teach my 4 year old this kinda thing

Really hate this new video where she's asking her young child whether she is pretty or ugly. Am I just being too much of a "love every body" person or is that weird?! I don't wanna teach my 4 year old this kinda thing
It’s all for content with Doley, she’ll do anything for views. That video was cringe. She does make me laugh because she’s defo the type to be telling Ivy to duck off when the camera isn’t rolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this because I said she looks horrendous 🫣

• Haha