Dee Blake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a thread with 79 comments and she’s so bothered by it. This is NOTHING compared to some of the threads on this site 🤣

As I keep saying, no one forces people to read here and they’re all lying if they say they’ve never gossiped or spoken about someone else, which is what we do here!
Bit like aimless when her thread started on 30 comments she drew so much attention she's now on thread 14😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only knew she had a thread here from what she said. She has literally signposted her followers here 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sausage, scrambled egg and ravioli is a full meal cooked from scratch 🤔 I guess the eggs were 🙈🤣 mixy mixy mix 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Howling at how rattled she is, least she cleaned her air fryer, thanks Dee! Also - as someone said, these people put themselves out there, how egotistical to think people should be fawning over their every post. I’m a nosey bleep, I want to know what you’re doing and quietly judge, I’d never post this tit on your videos or anyone’s BUT I take my views and opinions to a thread/forum that YOU then choose to seek out! duck offf man!

Reactions: 2
AaaaAa veeeeeee can a cum iiiiiiiiin

Of course you can bleeping go in that child should still be in your bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The one thing that pissed me right off about Dee.. she can afford 4k for a trip to New York because apparently her partner is on a good wage/earns so much/whatever. Yet in her video addressing ivy going to nursery the other day she mentioned she gets 15 hours free.. so clearly he isn’t earning a great amount because you have to be on UC/other benefits to qualify for the free hours. So either she’s claiming as a single parent or he’s not earning as much as she likes to make out?

• Heart
The one thing that pissed me right off about Dee.. she can afford 4k for a trip to New York because apparently her partner is on a good wage/earns so much/whatever. Yet in her video addressing ivy going to nursery the other day she mentioned she gets 15 hours free.. so clearly he isn’t earning a great amount because you have to be on UC/other benefits to qualify for the free hours. So either she’s claiming as a single parent or he’s not earning as much as she likes to make out?
If she is 3 or over you get 15 hours regardless. No idea how old Ivy is though

Reactions: 1
That’s why I think she’s claiming single parent, once you hit 2 you get 15 hours free if you’re not working or earning a certain amount a year, my sons 2 and his nursery is all paid for by me and his dad because we’d never qualify on our wages never mind the money she says Ste makes

That’s why I think she’s claiming single parent, once you hit 2 you get 15 hours free if you’re not working or earning a certain amount a year, my sons 2 and his nursery is all paid for by me and his dad because we’d never qualify on our wages never mind the money she says Ste makes
That’s so insane to me that non-working parents would get the free hours vs working parents just because they earn over a certain amount! Especially when childcare is so expensive

I’ve been paying £200 a month since my LG was 9 months old because me and her dad go to work. That’s for 1 day a week. Must be nice being able to get free hours and spending £4k on a holiday. P.s tidy your house you scruff.

I get the risk of Sids & unsafe sleep drops after an age but is it really necessary to have that much tit in her bed?! & dont get me started on the huge teddy attached to her dummy! It’s literally pulling down her jaw and it wont be long till thats a permanent problem! her poor teeth too 😫

Bit of a coincidence she's doing her kitchen up since all the chat on here about the state of it 🤦🏻‍♀️