Dee Blake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes said on her recent video comments (dinner) , that she hasn’t seen this thread

I don’t understand why she has to shove butter in the veg. It really stresses me out, and that kitchen is FILTHY

Reactions: 1
Let's just give this a little mixy mixy🤦‍♀️🙈🤣
Very aggressive argumentative madam.

So today I’m just going to make some chips and PEASSSS then what you do it you put the chippIIEESSS in the air FRYERRRRRRR give them a good old shaKEEEEE alls whilst having a upside down smile frown agggressiveee look

Reactions: 2
She looks like she needs a good wash.
And have you seen the small portion sizes she gives her fella my fella would look at me daft
She’s done a speed awareness course which tells you what you need to know
Iiiiivvvvveeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy doesn’t come first
Her potty mouth around her child is awful too and letting her kid stand on the glass table in her shoes 🤢

Reactions: 3
Just ran over here after seeing her address this thread!

As posted can't believe the shite she cooks up for her kid 🤢 the butter in the veg gets me too as there's absolutely no need for it

Also can't believe she's bleeping off to new york without her kid how mean 😔

And don't get me stated on letting her kid all over that beast of a dog, now I love dogs and she does treat him kinda well but after hearing about that poor woman mauled to death in kirkdale yesterday by 5 bullies there's no bleeping chance I'd have one near my tiny child, you never know the minute with them

I also think she's a bad pot head as she always looks stoned in

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t take my child to New York at that age only thing I can agree on. My son struggled at 11 going so couldn’t imagine taking a 2 year old.

Reactions: 2

As posted can't believe the shite she cooks up for her kid 🤢 the butter in the veg gets me too as there's absolutely no need for it

And don't get me stated on letting her kid all over that beast of a dog, now I love dogs and she does treat him kinda well but after hearing about that poor woman mauled to death in kirkdale yesterday by 5 bullies there's no bleeping chance I'd have one near my tiny child, you never know the minute with them

100% a stoner - she is always tired looking and hungry.
She’s just so icky looking 🤢💩

I was wondering about the butter too, no need for it in peas?! Totally agree about the dog, not a chance in hell I would let it near kids, even if he does seem to be soft, as you say they can turn at anytime. When I heard about the woman in Kirkdale, the first thing I thought of was Dee 🙈.
I can understand that New York isn’t really the place for a two year old but I think two weeks is a bit long to be leaving her, each to their own I suppose. She’ll tit herself spending two weeks in New York, it’s gone super expensive!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen her until she came up on my TikTok talking about this thread so I came to have a look.
Have to say I’m never a fan of parents who send their child to nursery when they don’t work: what are you sending her for ? You don’t need the childcare? Is it just so she can sit at home and do nothing?

Also wtf is with this kids awful diet. Saw a TikTok of her picking out what frozen food she was gonna make her… why frozen? Cant she make anything fresh? If she doesn’t work and is home all day what is the excuse for not cooking a homemade meal with fresh ingredients rather than giving her oven chips and nuggets ?

Reactions: 5
Never seen this person before until she just showed up on my fyp so over here I came🤣

4 grand on a trip for her and her man but yet her house looks like a tit tip, especially the kids room and the wee ones shoes could be doing with good clean. I could be wrong but I highly doubt it 😂 but I think she’s definitely claiming as a single parent and that’s why they can afford the money for a 2 week trip to New York, before spending money.

I have a Labrador and he's the softest boy ever but I wouldn't let my child be alone with him incase he did turn

I actually like her i think she’s pretty cool and although i wouldn’t go 2weeks in New York nor could i afford to but I wouldn’t take a 2year old .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Never seen this person before until she just showed up on my fyp so over here I came🤣

4 grand on a trip for her and her man but yet her house looks like a tit tip, especially the kids room and the wee ones shoes could be doing with good clean. I could be wrong but I highly doubt it 😂 but I think she’s definitely claiming as a single parent and that’s why they can afford the money for a 2 week trip to New York, before spending money.
I think she’s claiming as a single parent 100%, me and my partner have good jobs that pay good money no chance in hell we could afford 2 weeks in New York right on top of Christmas too especially with having kids. Also she needs to keep that child away from the dog, the way she tries to rag the food off it it only takes a second for it to turn 🙃

The frozen chippies she’s just bought from Morrisons 😮😮😮😮 more boack bits than actual potato 🤢

I actually like her i think she’s pretty cool and although i wouldn’t go 2weeks in New York nor could i afford to but I wouldn’t take a 2year old .
It’s more the fact she’s spent that much money on a trip but buys the worst quality food. Priorities are all wrong imo.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t have come to this thread if she hadn’t spoken about it! Very silly bringing it to peoples attention and then moaning about it. Bit like them all really! I do think she needs to give her child a more varied diet and not frozen foods every single day.

Reactions: 4