Dedikated Lifestyle #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best comment on Instagram 🤣
This is another journal that is exactly like all the other ones out there, it’s no different! And Kate is the last person who should be releasing a self love journal.
IMG_8381.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I hate when people use the term 'aesthetic' as a catch all. Like.... which aesthetic is it?
I did too (well I actually still do) until I actually googled “is aesthetic an adjective” and yep, the Cambridge dictionary states it is and can be used like that. I respectfully disagree 😂

Reactions: 1
The more I listen to her ramble about this journal, the more I think she sounds like Ashy Bines when she gives one of her ‘motivational’ talks 😅
How can Kate want to show up as her authentic true self when her whole feed and her as a person is anything but authentic?
Why does Georgie keep aligning herself and brand with someone like Kate? I know I’m only one person but as soon as Kate got her first collab I never purchased from them again, actually any brands who Kate works with goes on my blacklist.

Reactions: 5
The more I listen to her ramble about this journal, the more I think she sounds like Ashy Bines when she gives one of her ‘motivational’ talks 😅
How can Kate want to show up as her authentic true self when her whole feed and her as a person is anything but authentic?
Why does Georgie keep aligning herself and brand with someone like Kate? I know I’m only one person but as soon as Kate got her first collab I never purchased from them again, actually any brands who Kate works with goes on my blacklist.
Georgie is a piece of tit human so it’s only natural she gravitates to others like her

Reactions: 6
Georgie is a piece of tit human so it’s only natural she gravitates to others like her
This is what I’m thinking too. There’s something really disgusting about her, up there with Kate - who is such a selfish human. Ashy Bines is a criminal, a plagiarist, so it’s fitting there’s a comparison made. Perhaps Kate will become a life coach next?

This is what I’m thinking too. There’s something really disgusting about her, up there with Kate - who is such a selfish human. Ashy Bines is a criminal, a plagiarist, so it’s fitting there’s a comparison made. Perhaps Kate will become a life coach next?
Georgie and trashy are neglecting their kids. As a mother I think both are bleeping horrible. Georgie can’t stand her own child and has basically forgotten tit exists. Kate at least doesn’t have much of an audience and it’s really only adults and if they’re stupid enough to be scammed then it’s their issue

Do normal people actually do journalling or it is just an influencer circlejerk thing?

• Haha
Do normal people actually do journalling or it is just an influencer circlejerk thing?
lol I tried a gratitude journal when I went through a rough patch after my mum was diagnosed with cancer, lasted about 2 weeks before I ran out of ideas and couldn’t be bothered

• Heart
People who don't work and have hours upon hours of time do.
She's always in a rush in the mornings but thankfully after the gym she has the rest of the day to work on her journal before the ninja creami comes out 🥰🥰

• Haha
I’ve done it for years. Many psychologists recommend it as part of their programs.
---
She's always in a rush in the mornings but thankfully after the gym she has the rest of the day to work on her journal before the ninja creami comes out 🥰🥰
The only reason she “rushes” is because she travels 40mins to get there instead of going to the one that’s literally 5mins from her home and owned by the exact same owners (a bestie of hers)

Reactions: 3
I’ve done it for years. Many psychologists recommend it as part of their programs.
---

The only reason she “rushes” is because she travels 40mins to get there instead of going to the one that’s literally 5mins from her home and owned by the exact same owners (a bestie of hers)
I still don’t get the rushing. It’s not like she has any dependents, the dogs go to daycare, so she doesn’t even have them. She’s just trying to be busy, justifying her sub-par existence.
---
lol I tried a gratitude journal when I went through a rough patch after my mum was diagnosed with cancer, lasted about 2 weeks before I ran out of ideas and couldn’t be bothered
Same, I guess she just writes about her creamie, the Cenny Coast and her dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can hardly call it that when she’s in daycare. Not much is required from me on those days
I’m the same some days during the week, but the mental load and household duties are work! And even if not, resting from taking care of a toddler/child is well deserved

Reactions: 4