Dedikated Lifestyle #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our big swiftie hasn’t mentioned anything about the new album. I hate peoples who claim to be massive fans of tit that is so dear to me and then be the biggest faker for social media. Fucks me off. Getting tickets to her concert was hard and near impossible for so many. Yet this fat bleep gets them and isn’t even a fan. She’s a faker

Reactions: 6
I’ve done it for years. Many psychologists recommend it as part of their programs.
---

The only reason she “rushes” is because she travels 40mins to get there instead of going to the one that’s literally 5mins from her home and owned by the exact same owners (a bestie of hers)
Do you know the reason why she doesnt go to her local one?

Our big swiftie hasn’t mentioned anything about the new album. I hate peoples who claim to be massive fans of tit that is so dear to me and then be the biggest faker for social media. Fucks me off. Getting tickets to her concert was hard and near impossible for so many. Yet this fat bleep gets them and isn’t even a fan. She’s a faker
Ahhh there’s old predictable dumbass Kate. Making sure she jumps on the bandwagon. Kate, give it a rest. You’re a loser and you’re not a swiftie

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She is well and truly over eating. That container is 920ml she will now come out and say she only eats half. Girl no you don’t. You eat the whole thing. Hence why you’re getting bigger and bigger

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She is well and truly over eating. That container is 920ml she will now come out and say she only eats half. Girl no you don’t. You eat the whole thing. Hence why you’re getting bigger and bigger
Has she stopped trying to keep her body at its ideal weight to prove a point with body positivity?
The bigger you get the harder it is to find clothes. I know that from experience.
Maybe that’s why she just wears the same things on repeat in sizes too small 🙃

Has she stopped trying to keep her body at its ideal weight to prove a point with body positivity?
The bigger you get the harder it is to find clothes. I know that from experience.
Maybe that’s why she just wears the same things on repeat in sizes too small 🙃
All her clothes are too small but she’s too big and can’t get the next size up because there is nothing. Also know the feeling. I was a size 24 for a while

She’s selling out the creamie. Gosh, is there anything our Katie can’t do?

• Haha
IMG_1325.png

🙄 there is no way random people are asking where she got her journal from… this is such a setup. All she has posted is how proud she is about the journal she created. This chick needs to get off social media and get a reality check!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2888588
🙄 there is no way random people are asking where she got her journal from… this is such a setup. All she has posted is how proud she is about the journal she created. This chick needs to get off social media and get a reality check!
Thought the same thing. All the influencers post screenshots of messages in order to prove they’re popularity however in majority of these cases it’s just all their influencer buddies using their fake accounts to boost traffic lol losers

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2888588
I expect it might be a bit of a flop. There are only like 5 legitimate comments on this post from fans who might buy it. Will be interesting to see. Unfortunately journals are just far too overdone. You know it’s over for a ‘unique’ product when Kmart start stocking something similar.

I have never heard such DUMB tit spewing out of the mouths of those dimwits. I am actually embarrassed for them, that they think this is their purpose in life. And to both Georgie and Kate, learn how to pronounce words properly if your job is going to be people listening to you. Absolutely just gobsmacked by this rubbish

Attachments

I have never heard such DUMB tit spewing out of the mouths of those dimwits. I am actually embarrassed for them, that they think this is their purpose in life. And to both Georgie and Kate, learn how to pronounce words properly if your job is going to be people listening to you. Absolutely just gobsmacked by this rubbish
And of course we will go with angel numbers $44.44 for the journal. So connected with their inner goddess, that’ll make it 4 payments of $11.11 thanks very much babes.

• Haha
I can add 4612 of those "kmart books" to my cart currently, let's see how the number moves 😂

• Haha
  • Wow