Dedikated Lifestyle #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this icecream machine seems like a scam tbh. You make the icecream in a jar, then freeze the ingredients for 24hrs, then it turns the icecream. It’s a blender. She could’ve just used the ninja.
When I’ve seen other people use it they just put in fresh ingredients so I was under the impression it froze them while it was spinning and made instant ice cream. Now I’m super confused.

Reactions: 1
When I’ve seen other people use it they just put in fresh ingredients so I was under the impression it froze them while it was spinning and made instant ice cream. Now I’m super confused.
Same, they must put frozen fruit in - I make sorbet in the thermomix and I have to use frozen fruit.
You fill those little jars with your mix, then freez for 24hrs and then it mixes it all.

She’s eating one tub of icecream every night 😳😳 I don’t care whether she’s added “protein”. How has she not gained another 15kilos

Reactions: 5
She’s eating one tub of icecream every night 😳😳 I don’t care whether she’s added “protein”. How has she not gained another 15kilos
I noticed that too. She’s making one each night and smashing it. She probably has but photoshops everything. Need someone on the central coast to run into her

Her collab is deff with rise and conquer or whatever its called as they did a story saying they were announcing something today. I hate that I went on their instagram page, I hope it doesn't mess up my algorithm

So this icecream machine seems like a scam tbh. You make the icecream in a jar, then freeze the ingredients for 24hrs, then it turns the icecream. It’s a blender. She could’ve just used the ninja.
The Creami is actually great. It’s not like a blender at all.
---
Didn’t even get a kindle. She’s not a book girlie 😂 also these stickers aren’t even stuck on. She used tape to put them on. And they are the most basic stickers. Usually you reference your fave books but she doesn’t have anything because she’s just doing it for the trend she’s not actually a reader
This is better than a kindle in my opinion. You can borrow from the library on it so you don’t have to buy all your books.

Reactions: 2
It looks like it on the advertising videos on YouTube. It whips up stuff you’ve pre-frozen, like a smoothie bowl.
I’ve got one. It’s got two sets of two blades stacked vertically and they spin while moving vertically down and then back up. I’ve never been able to get the texture I get with it while using a blender or my thermo cooker

“It’s aesthetic”. I hate when people say that.
Also. It isn’t. It’s boring beige.

Reactions: 10
It’s funny because only influencers really have time for these stupid journals. Everyone else in the real world is too busy actually living. I bet it’s expensive too.

Also, did we really need this angle, Kate? I don’t need to see what you had for breakfast.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s funny because only influencers really have time for these stupid journals. Everyone else in the real world is too busy actually living. I bet it’s expensive too.

Also, did we really need this angle, Kate? I don’t need to see what you had for breakfast.
The airbrushing on her cellulite legs is a joke

Reactions: 2