Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if life with the abrahams 10 year old (?) knows that she posts videos of him on the toilet for thousands of strangers to see. These influencers that have made being a ‘medical mumma’ 🤮 their personality gross me out so much

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Where on earth does growing family on a budget get their money from.
For a single parent with a lot of kids she definitely spends a lot.

I mean I work full time and cannot afford to spend what she does

Reactions: 8

I think there are a lot of different types of payments stacked on each other from Centrelink, especially with all the boys diagnosed with ADHD she is probably getting payments each for them too…

Reactions: 3

This is what I truly, truly don’t understand. She seems to have stopped posting the daily spending diary though.. maybe he still pays the mortgage.. I mean he has to give her something.. you can’t go from supporting a family on your income to just.. nothing.. what on earth would be do with all the money.. no I would say she’s doing just fine by the looks of it.. although she did try and say in her tattle address that she’s worse off with him gone. Probably an unpopular opinion on this site but I would of just stayed with him 🤷🏼‍♀️ Yes he didn’t pull his weight etc etc.. many men don’t.. although he did presumably support the family financially enabling her to stay home.. but regardless you had five kids with him lady.. bit late to be breaking up at that point really.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if growing family on a budget is rekindling with the husband, he put effort into Mother’s Day and looked like they had a date night recently. I do wonder why they continued to have children given each of them have health conditions surely you realize after 2 or 3 that your passing things on!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if growing family on a budget is rekindling with the husband, he put effort into Mother’s Day and looked like they had a date night recently. I do wonder why they continued to have children given each of them have health conditions surely you realize after 2 or 3 that your passing things on!
I recall her saying, it was her that wanted more kids. He was done after Wesley apparently. She defiantly takes advantage of the system, she receives a carers payment for at least 2 of the kids. Tax time she will get a nice chunk of money too $4,300 just for the sake of it. Tell me why her family is more deserving of that than someone who is working and can’t survive?
---
Gotta be clearing over 2,000 a fortnight. This is JUST her family tax benefit and single parenting payment. Not including her carers pension. She will also get about $800+ per child come tax time as well. It’s so unfair because the people who are working and “earn to much for Centrelink” are the ones doing it hard. I’d love to stay home with my kids but we can’t afford it and we aren’t eligible for assistance. Instead we pay an enormous amount in tax and everyone else can claim it BUT us.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I recall her saying, it was her that wanted more kids. He was done after Wesley apparently. She defiantly takes advantage of the system, she receives a carers payment for at least 2 of the kids. Tax time she will get a nice chunk of money too $4,300 just for the sake of it. Tell me why her family is more deserving of that than someone who is working and can’t survive?
---
Gotta be clearing over 2,000 a fortnight. This is JUST her family tax benefit and single parenting payment. Not including her carers pension. She will also get about $800+ per child come tax time as well. It’s so unfair because the people who are working and “earn to much for Centrelink” are the ones doing it hard. I’d love to stay home with my kids but we can’t afford it and we aren’t eligible for assistance. Instead we pay an enormous amount in tax and everyone else can claim it BUT us.
Wow no wonder she can afford to buy so many takeaways!! Do you think she’s trying to get diagnosed herself to gain further benefits? I just don’t get why you’d want to continue having kids with these issues knowing that obviously they will be extremely prone to several health issues it’s wrong!

Reactions: 4
Is It just me or is this kid always sick, vomiting, diarrhoea etc View attachment 2938396
I worked from home with a sick child on Tuesday but tit, I forgot to take a photo of them in their vulnerable state and post it on my socials so everyone could take pity.

Prediction of next photo - she’s sick on the bathroom floor.

I love how she has to add “ I don’t have a dryer”. Pretty sure people would figure that out by saying you would go to a laundromat you numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else see Tasha's ABC article? They had to turn off the comments on the FB post lol.
No!! Can you link??

nevermind, found it haha I see she must’ve commented too but they were deleted!
Surely she could do her hair for the photo - also she has 70k saved now from a redundancy payment??

Last edited:
No!! Can you link??

nevermind, found it haha I see she must’ve commented too but they were deleted!
Surely she could do her hair for the photo - also she has 70k saved now from a redundancy payment??
Haha that would cost money and is saving every penny!!! She loves a good article doesn’t she?

Bit risky putting your life online and full name out to the world to know. 😬

Reactions: 3
Haha that would cost money and is saving every penny!!! She loves a good article doesn’t she?

Bit risky putting your life online and full name out to the world to know. 😬
She was commenting on the article post on Facebook too - so you can click on her private Facebook page!