Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be desperate if she is still putting swipe ups whilst away on holiday with her family?

Reactions: 5
Swan swipe ups must pay well to put a grand deposit down on a last min motorhome....during a pandemic and recession
Let’s not forget she’s had the best part of 6 months off work...
The government self employment grant payment thing must be pretty generous.

Oh and she’s bought a new house too.

Reactions: 7
Do you think Dazlin realises how stupid she looks with the chav filter? I have watched other people use it and chuckled but hers just made me cringe. She doesn’t need a filter to sound like a chav

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think Dazlin realises how stupid she looks with the chav filter? I have watched other people use it and chuckled but hers just made me cringe. She doesn’t need a filter to sound like a chav
She right fancies herself in that filter...

Reactions: 8
Just as cringy as when sisterpledge did Rita from the Rhondda

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She actually makes me want to be sick with how cringey it is and how much she's loving it! 🤢Also, why did they spend all that money on a big campervan when they didn't even travel anywhere else? Could've just rented a static caravan already sited. Doesn't make sense to me as there are dog friendly ones you can rent out!

She’s the only person I’ve seen use that chav filter that’s actually looked better than they do without it !!!

Also.. who in their right mind would put in new carpets as the first job if you’re going to be knocking walls down and decorating every room?? Makes me think the work being done is pie in the sky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only person thinking how highly offensive that filter is and the insinuation that because you are a traveller you look/speak like that??

Reactions: 8
Also had to come here about the chav filter.

babs (hate that word) you look like a complete twit. You ain’t funny. Such a try hard.

also can’t stand your squashed pumpkin face.

Noticed how they seem to be flashing the cash recently. So with the pandemic and every fucker struggling it seems old pumpkin and mr I look like a fat scrunched up old bun aren’t struggling, even though old pumpkin face has been out of work.
Relatability? None. Two middle class dickheads.

• Haha
Am I the only person thinking how highly offensive that filter is and the insinuation that because you are a traveller you look/speak like that??
I’m from Essex.. find the filter pretty xenophobic if I’m honest.

Also had to come here about the chav filter.

babs (hate that word) you look like a complete twit. You ain’t funny. Such a try hard.

also can’t stand your squashed pumpkin face.

Noticed how they seem to be flashing the cash recently. So with the pandemic and every fucker struggling it seems old pumpkin and mr I look like a fat scrunched up old bun aren’t struggling, even though old pumpkin face has been out of work.
Relatability? None. Two middle class dickheads.
Listening to the way they talk... the ‘your mum’ jokes and the offensive girls nights out she has, I can assure you there is nothing middle class about these two. They are ‘new money’. If you think about it they bought their house (I think) around 20 years ago. She’s given enough away over the last couple of months that it was easy to find her house and the new house on Rightmove. The new house i think was about 70-80K more expensive. Their current mortgage is probably very small if they even have one. I reckon moving won’t make much difference to their outgoings. One child.. they live in an area where the cost of living isn’t high.. they just happen to have expendable cash but no class. If they had actual cash to flash surely they would’ve got rid of those Swirly artex ceilings by now!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sister pledge has a fatter face since last watching she must of enjoyed lockdown a tad too much🙈... didn’t we all 😂 her stories are still boring though! 💤 I did used to like her when she actually cleaned - wonder what happened to mr pledge?
3F34327C-1E58-4EA6-BCF0-61D14F0BE8FE.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.