Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #3 Boring Babs' 5* holiday, Courtesy of go fund me money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The black is so harsh against the pink and the floor tiles. I've seen bathrooms look good with black taps, shower etc but it needs to be done in the right way and this isn't.
The floor is nice, she would have been better to stick to neutral colours to tone with that.

Also the comment about the position of the towel rail reminds me... I know no one's mentioned the downstairs loo - they keep their coats in there hanging on the door. I find that so odd, I wouldn't want my coats hung up next to a toilet!
She must have a no poo rule in the downstairs loo we don’t in our house and I definitely wouldn’t want to hang my coat in there can’t wait for her
Addressing this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must have a no poo rule in the downstairs loo we don’t in our house and I definitely wouldn’t want to hang my coat in there can’t wait for her
Addressing this 🤣
You don't allow people to tit in one of the toilets in their own house 🤣🤣🤣 yer JOKIN.....

She has absolutely zero taste in anything, everything in her house is horrendous.

Reactions: 4
The only time pink and white with black fittings and trims looks good is if you go for a Victorian style type oflook, her flooring and the sink are wrong and all the black trim does is enclose everything in.
She must have heard of Pinterest.
Screenshot_20240330-222207_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 3
Looks so out dated and it's not even finished 😬 each to their own, it's her house but it's definitely not a vibe.

Why are all the bathrooms/WC carbon copies of eachother? Same ugly black, nice floor but the vanity is ugly too

Reactions: 3
I like most of the bathroom to be fair - I like half tiled half paint as it’s an easy way to get a “change” without drastic measures. I really like the floor tiles …. The black trim and fixtures make it look cheap IMO. Chrome would have looked better.

Aquajet spot cleaner
Aquajet spot cleaner
Aquajet spot cleaner
Aquajet spot cleaner
Aquajet spot cleaner
Aquajet spot cleaner

What a bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Smuggo there with her pasta sauce base. How inspiring. Just stuck to selling us vacuum cleaners, hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Daz has been on a blocking spree 🤭🤭 my cousin messaged me to ask if her instagram had been removed. I said no, you must have been blocked! She said she unfollowed her a few months ago but sometimes still watched her stories. How pathetic to block for that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fresh sheets Friday more like who gives a f@@k Friday, can’t wait for the picture in her bathroom it will be something about pissing on the seat, farts ,or tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does this woman actually do anything but clean? When she does leave the house it’s either buying cleaning products or stuff for the house, she’s as dull as dishwater
Fresh sheets Friday more like who gives a f@@k Friday, can’t wait for the picture in her bathroom it will be something about pissing on the seat, farts ,or tit 🤣
She thinks she’s so funny and smart, just bore off!

Reactions: 11
She's so vulgar and uncouth.
It will definitely be something about shitting or pissing. Ugh.

As for the frame, if I was her I'd paint it white or the same pink as the walls. The fact it's an entirely different colour wood would irritate me!

Reactions: 8