Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what Riyad thinks about the new baby being another girl...100% bet she wanted to give him a son.
Her bump is bigger than in that gender reveal (virtually non existent or well hidden..)

The picture in the desert is from April and she is looking bigger now..

Wardeh & the girls are all back for her ‘baby shower’ apparently 👀
Notice on insta Skye alrea
Her bump is bigger than in that gender reveal (virtually non existent or well hidden..)

The picture in the desert is from April and she is looking bigger now..

Wardeh & the girls are all back for her ‘baby shower’ apparently 👀
Poor Skye already being dump in nursery ...wasn't aware her mum worked

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't know why but there parties alway seem tacky

I thought that maybe she's not well
I just thought she sounded so rough shouting over everyone, she’s so loud and her voice goes through me

Reactions: 8
Dawneh, Darbeh & the men have just been in Monte Carlo ‘wedding planning’..👀

Which mug’s gonna pay for this🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dawneh, Darbeh & the men have just been in Monte Carlo ‘wedding planning’..👀

Which mug’s gonna pay for this🫣😂
It's not all that cap ferret hotel been there several times for lunch bar like a working men's club ....all fur coat no knickers as me mam would say 🤣🤣🤣

It's not all that cap ferret hotel been there several times for lunch bar like a working men's club ....all fur coat no knickers as me mam would say 🤣🤣🤣
Villa Rothchild where people with real money get married

Reactions: 9
I can't believe they've left the baby at home. I know we all deserve a break from our children, but from what I've seen Darby and Michael Jackson never seem to be with her.

Reactions: 10
Is Ower Ash going to be on the next Ru Paul's Drag Race? He's getting more feminine by the day. I'm 100% sure he had mascara on today's stories....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe they've left the baby at home. I know we all deserve a break from our children, but from what I've seen Darby and Michael Jackson never seem to be with her.
[/QUOTalready a nursery as well didn't know darbe
Is Ower Ash going to be on the next Ru Paul's Drag Race? He's getting more feminine by the day. I'm 100% sure he had mascara on today's stories....
Just a lap dog she says jump he says how high ....

Reactions: 2
Taylor’s just posted pictures from her baby shower, but it happened nearly two weeks ago, why did she delay posting? 🧐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.