Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are his children.
I thought all private schools had broke up for summer now? so thought they'd be on holidays. I know there are a lot if schools in Dubai, but Caroline Stanburys kids have finished for the summer and they live in Dubai.
They have finished!

Reactions: 2
Dawny is on the back row of an EasyJet flight to France (one night trip) and not impressed! Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Taylor only had that baby to secure a paycheck for the next 18 years, not shocked at all. It'll probably be nannies bringing up that baby anyway

Reactions: 26
Old Dawneh’s Birthday today…🎉🎁
49 if my memory serves me right…
Darby’s wedding is a few weeks off yet..

Reactions: 6
WTAF, my first I don't even think I was getting dressed myself at 8 days. Couldn't put my baby down and didn't want to. 8 days?!?! Who wants to go on a night out 8 days after giving birth to your first child. I'm gobsmacked
The anxiety that would cause me would be next level. I’d be rocking backwards and forwards if I left a baby that small. I understand a trip to the supermarket or nail shop. Fair play, it takes about an hour but a night away? I’d be sectioned. YES I’m judging. Giving serious side eye.

Reactions: 11
Feel ashamed for her. She’s now on boat trip with a young girl (Bethany) who’s only very early 20s. She’s not known her long. Met in Dubai. What does near 50 year old want with 20 something? Weird!

Reactions: 11
It isn’t judgy, it’s true. These influencers are a joke when they are going out for “self care” within a week of giving birth, boozing and living their old life. My SIL has done this more times in 4 months than I’d ever dream of doing in the next 18 years with my newborn. It’s just bizarre! Does one night of feeding then needs a mum and dad night out 🤣
Remember when Tanya Bardsley got a fancy car as a “push present” arseholes.

It amazes me she’s my age. Not saying I look pure young, but I’ve got greasy skin which helps with lines and never had Botox. She looks like a granny who’s desperately trying to stay young.

Reactions: 6
She has Carla lawson Botox woman working for her at skulpt. She’s another bad coke head

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Remember when Tanya Bardsley got a fancy car as a “push present” arseholes.

It amazes me she’s my age. Not saying I look pure young, but I’ve got greasy skin which helps with lines and never had Botox. She looks like a granny who’s desperately trying to stay young.
Seen her on insta with caprice on a boat that has been model a find it all very strange looks like Caroline blown her out ...

She has Carla lawson Botox woman working for her at skulpt. She’s another bad coke head
Always pushing that company. ..dos it make any money

We will never hear last of it

Reactions: 5
Yeh I spotted caprice name too. Had to double take tho cos god she does not look like her Insta pics. Dawn would fume at pics like that of herself.

Reactions: 3
Yeh I spotted caprice name too. Had to double take tho cos god she does not look like her Insta pics. Dawn would fume at pics like that of herself.
All these z Listers seem to feed off one another . Caprice looked shocking and Dawneh can't hide that cellulite 😱

Reactions: 3
Meh we all get cellulite, I’m not for body shaming personally but trying to act like she’s 30 years younger and childless partying all the time makes me think her youngest kids must rarely see her 🥺

Reactions: 9
Meh we all get cellulite, I’m not for body shaming personally but trying to act like she’s 30 years younger and childless partying all the time makes me think her youngest kids must rarely see her 🥺
Not really shaming but her company supposed to banish cellulite obviously doesn't work

Reactions: 1
Taylor's face looks so terrifying here!

She continued to upload clothes onto her depop this weekend, including things for like a fiver or a tenner from PLT etc. I do not understand how she can be so desperate for money when her 'husband' is a multi millionaire?

Also, given they are never seen together, do you think the end is almost in sight and he's stopped caring now?

Completely agree. What kind of 40+/50 year old wants to be hanging around at these beach club type places?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Taylor's face looks so terrifying here!

She continued to upload clothes onto her depop this weekend, including things for like a fiver or a tenner from PLT etc. I do not understand how she can be so desperate for money when her 'husband' is a multi millionaire?

Also, given they are never seen together, do you think the end is almost in sight and he's stopped caring now?

Completely agree. What kind of 40+/50 year old wants to be hanging around at these beach club type places?!
He's in America at the moment on a pre season tour. I do agree that they don't appear to spend much time together, although I noticed that he was at Michael Jackson's stag do. I wondered if he doesn't like being on her instagram, he seems close with the family, but I just can't see her agreeing not to have him on her instagram.

Reactions: 4
He's in America at the moment on a pre season tour. I do agree that they don't appear to spend much time together, although I noticed that he was at Michael Jackson's stag do. I wondered if he doesn't like being on her instagram, he seems close with the family, but I just can't see her agreeing not to have him on her instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.