Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
His son is a beautiful soul - deffo his mother’s influence 💜
How has he managed to get these girls? They are out of his league. I can't believe he's around my age, he acts like a 29 hear old. He's technically old enough to be Darby's Dad, I don't get what she see's in him.

Reactions: 10

muchacho

Chatty Member
I thought she said they were married, well they had a Muslim wedding, but not one that's legally recognised in this country. I guess she doesn't count that as them being married. I guess she doesn't need to rush the wedding, she's set for the next 18 years.
View attachment 1894672
Hmmm this is a bit of a weird response from her 🧐 when you can afford to have people organising everything for you then that’s not really an excuse lol if you really wanted to get married then why would you push it back another year

Em_

VIP Member
I can't believe they've left the baby at home. I know we all deserve a break from our children, but from what I've seen Darby and Michael Jackson never seem to be with her.

Gem74

VIP Member
Oooh can I join? Read about this in the daily fail and jumped ship from the Katie Price thread. Gonna head off and read thread one! Thats this evenings entertainment sorted!

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Lol she’s 4 months old 🙄🙄 why can’t these influencers just let their babies wait until the recommended 6 months, they always seem to be rushing to get them to do things. Maybe for content
I've just come on to say the same thing. It's irresponsible for her to be promoting weaning at 4 months.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
There aren’t products for babies hair are there? That seems so weird to me, can’t she just let it be it looks fine 🤷‍♀️

Lexi2017

Why is Taylor doing a Q&A on Instagram about travelling with a baby. FFS you been a mum for 5 minutes, and more times then not you're out partying, also you probably have someone helping you with the baby, so stop making it out its so easy and you just find it a piece of cake! Try come back in 10 years and then do a Q&A!

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
Common theme from local papers is that they owe loads to contractors who haven’t been paid for jobs they’ve done for Wardey!!👀

• Wow

Zanzi202

Taylor's face looks so terrifying here!

She continued to upload clothes onto her depop this weekend, including things for like a fiver or a tenner from PLT etc. I do not understand how she can be so desperate for money when her 'husband' is a multi millionaire?

Also, given they are never seen together, do you think the end is almost in sight and he's stopped caring now?

Completely agree. What kind of 40+/50 year old wants to be hanging around at these beach club type places?!
OMG she looks like an embalmed alien 😂😂

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Her daughter has got pregnant to a man nearer her parents age, who gives strong signs of being gay. The photos of Darby in the link you see how much facial surgery has aged her. She was stunning in the photo with her mum and sister. In the one with Michael announcing the pregnancy she looks far older, when surgery should make you look younger.

Minxmonx

VIP Member

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law so she's not guilty. RHOC could really do with her back as love her or hate her she made the show, was the top dog and it's really gone downhill without her.
Are you a Ward btw????

• Haha