Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely howling and just had to come here to post. “Just had my hair done, not something new mums usually have but no pressure here but i am a millionaire” fucking hell La La land must be nice

Reactions: 3
I love a character property but they made it so tacky, especially that glass floor overlooking the bar/games room in the basement!!
I’m sure the glass look through was in the entrance hallway too, so basically you pop round and if you aren’t careful you’re flashing yet knicks to everyone playing pool below

Absolutely howling and just had to come here to post. “Just had my hair done, not something new mums usually have but no pressure here but i am a millionaire” fucking hell La La land must be nice
Won't need any lighting at wedding just all smile be like Blackpool illuminations

Dawn’s gone rather quiet on the subject of WH!! Sure, she’ll liven up, when she’s behaving like Queen Bee at the next wedding.

Reactions: 4
Noticed darbehhhhh put up a post thanking dawns mum for helping out with the new baby..dawn prob too busy selling rugs at the karama
[/QUOTE
Dawn’s gone rather quiet on the subject of WH!! Sure, she’ll liven up, when she’s behaving like Queen Bee at the next wedding.
lake como will wonder what's hit it... Nick and Royston already there so tones already lowered be even lower when wards arrive

I’m so glad I discovered this thread on rent a gob , Dawn. She’s such a loud mouth cow, I couldn’t stand her from the moment she appeared on Housewives when she rocked up in the Range Rover and got her staff to empty her boot.

I never understood why so many fans loved her cos she was a nasty , fog horn who loved the sound of her own voice. I admit I did find it hilarious when she was pissed as a fart mouthing off cos it showed that money does not buy class.

WH is a gorgeous house but the interior by Dawnie was dreadful. She really brought the area down , thank god she’s in Dubai now. The locals did not like rent a gob.

Reactions: 5