Dawn O'Porter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did, but before she died she unfollowed Dawn - if you go on her Instagram now you can see it doesn’t follow her
She still followed Chris though 🤷‍♀️Maybe she unfollowed around the time Dawn posted on twitter about Caroline after the domestic abuse incident?

Reactions: 1
She still followed Chris though 🤷‍♀️Maybe she unfollowed around the time Dawn posted on twitter about Caroline after the domestic abuse incident?
Yeah I’m sure I read somewhere before (can’t for the life of me find it now) that she seemed to unfollow her after she commented on that incident. Even though it was defending her perhaps she didn’t like that Dawn had commented on it at all

Reactions: 2
This thread has been quiet for a while! The new lockdown book doesn’t sit right with me, I feel like she’s trying to capitalise off Caroline’s death and the engagement it gets her? That might be a bit harsh... but also, lockdown has been a global thing and Dawn STINKS of privilege (which she never acknowledges) - who’s going to pay to read about a very wealthy woman having to look after her own kids in her massive LA house when everyone in the world has been experiencing lockdown. People have been working on the front lines, losing so so many people, but oh look at Dawn she couldn’t get weed for a week and had to be a parent sober.

Reactions: 11
Funny, I was thinking the same thing yesterday that this thread is quiet! I unfollowed her again on Instagram but sometimes have a look. I see they’ve moved house. I wouldn’t have called the old one a ‘massive LA mansion’ it looked tiny!

I requested her new book on Netgalley but was refused. They probably saw I gave her last one a negative review!

I agree about her book. She’s gained thousands of extra followers since Caroline died (when she had lost loads just before) and now putting a book out which will mention Caroline. Must be the quickest she’s written a book since she became an author! Also no mention of donating some of the royalties to a mental health charity then?

Reactions: 4
I notice some of the ARC reviews for Dawn's new book mention how they didn't like her references to getting through lockdown by drinking alcohol and smoking weed!

Yes she did, but before she died she unfollowed Dawn - if you go on her Instagram now you can see it doesn’t follow her
I note she made a preemptive statement about not being available for Caroline's documentary somewhere.... could have been stories (hasn't everyone been pretty much available at home for the last 12 months???) My gut feeling which doesn't sit well, is that perhaps the friendship was hyped up to be a bit more than it actually was.

Last edited:
I note she made a preemptive statement about not being available for Caroline's documentary somewhere.... could have been stories (hasn't everyone been pretty much available at home for the last 12 months???) My gut feeling which doesn't sit well, is that perhaps the friendship was hyped up to be a bit more than it actually was.
I think she said she wasn’t in a place where she could comment - I took that as emotionally? She was also thanked in the credits of the documentary, so must have had some input. There’s mention of it on the Lewis Burton thread!

I think she said she wasn’t in a place where she could comment - I took that as emotionally? She was also thanked in the credits of the documentary, so must have had some input. There’s mention of it on the Lewis Burton thread!
Christ, I didn't even know there was a thread on him!

She hasn’t posted the kittens in a while. I wonder if they left them in LA? Potato is in Canada but I haven’t seen the kittens in her stories at all.

She hasn’t posted the kittens in a while. I wonder if they left them in LA? Potato is in Canada but I haven’t seen the kittens in her stories at all.
Yes. The kittens stayed in LA. Her friend is house sitting with them.

After Canada they are heading back to London for 6 months so I guess they won’t see the kittens until they get back to LA.

I noticed Dawns name in the credits of the documentary. I’m not sure what for but she was definitely mentioned.

Ugh I dislike her stupid over the top 60s fashion and hair. It’s becoming like a caricature now

Reactions: 3
Ugh her Instagram post telling us all how poor she was 10 years ago. Boo bleeping hoo .
Go back to ignoring your children and proudly doing drugs around them.

Reactions: 6
Ugh her Instagram post telling us all how poor she was 10 years ago. Boo bleeping hoo .
Go back to ignoring your children and proudly doing drugs around them.
I very much doubt they were skint. He had been in loads of TV shows and made films before Bridesmaids. She owned a house in LA and I doubt they were renting in London? Like when she moaned she lost her Column she wrote and that's why she has her patreon as she doesn't write for free apparently. I noticed she was gifted loads of clothes for herself and her kids from Boden and like when she was in London a few years ago and begging for free furniture for their house!

I don't believe they went on the bus to watch Bridesmaids either! Is that her trying to make out how normal and skint they were?!

Reactions: 5
I find her one of the most irritating people on Instagram. She moans about everything yet she lives a very easy life while Chris goes out to work. She tries too hard to be cool bit it just looks cringeworthy but

I see she's back in London and on the beg again...

I need rugs. The internet has 9287472627263763828 billion rugs on it and every time I look I have a breakdown. Tell me where to buy a lovely, large rug with a classy print, good colours and that feels absolutely delightful under foot?

And of course she got offers on her post for free ones!

I see she's back in London and on the beg again...

I need rugs. The internet has 9287472627263763828 billion rugs on it and every time I look I have a breakdown. Tell me where to buy a lovely, large rug with a classy print, good colours and that feels absolutely delightful under foot?

And of course she got offers on her post for free ones!
I can't even express how much that fucks me off.
She is married to a millionaire who seems to be a fairly steady earner, and she has some earning potential in her own right as a journalist of sorts and as an author: why in the name of (insert deity here) is she begging for stuff on social media, and why oh why is she doing it like this instead of contacting companies directly to beg for stuff?!
Makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 5