David Walliams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl who posted screenshots about David inviting 16/17 year olds to his dressing room didn't say exactly what happened, but she has been diagnosed with ptsd from whatever he did and she had to attend counselling/therapy. She has now taken down her Twitter account, which I find surprising as she is an 'influencer', so whatever she is being threatened with from David's legal team must be really bad.
I have been following her on Twitter for a few years and remember back in 2016 when she was obsessed with David, he would constantly be replying to and liking her tweets. I just saw it as an innocent fangirl/celeb banter kind of relationship, it makes me so mad to know now that he abused his power as her celebrity role model and traumatised her. It also shocks me that the other judges present at BGT auditions (i.e. Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon) didn't intervene or give a f*** that David was bringing teenagers into his dressing room. Ugh he is such a creep. :sick:
If indeed he is guilty of what is being suggested then every single person (cast and crew) needs to be questioned regarding it and why it was allowed to occur and nothing done to prevent it.

Jesus did no lessons get learned from Savile??

Reactions: 12
He has always been a creepy fook and would not trust him with my cat let alone a young person. He sexualises everything and everyone! Gross 🤢

Reactions: 3
I don’t like the jokeish oooh he might be gay! schtick. It’s either very homophobic or trying to cover his tracks with a quirky sexual slant (which is also homophobic).

Reactions: 4
I thought he was ripping off the persona/style of Frankie Howerd from the Carry On films. I remember even reading an interview where he said he needed to change his name for Equity and inspired by Frankie (real surname Howard) he changed his real surname from Williams to Walliams.

Had no idea he was such a creep. Not surprised though.

Edit - I didn't know he'd played Frankie in 2007...I assumed he'd copied him waaaaaaay before that.

I'm another one who has always got the "Saville" vibe from him. There's something really off there. We can't all be wrong.

His dog went missing the other week and half of Brighton was out looking for it for him. I'd have joined had it been for anyone else, but with my luck, I'd have found the bloody thing and had to meet him to return it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm another one who has always got the "Saville" vibe from him. There's something really off there. We can't all be wrong.

His dog went missing the other week and half of Brighton was out looking for it for him. I'd have joined had it been for anyone else, but with my luck, I'd have found the bloody thing and had to meet him to return it
I thought he lived in London

Hes always creeped me out and having the seen the video of him larking about on stage with young men (I'd say maybe around 19/20) trying to pull their trousers down (successfully cus you see 1 of the lads bums, I think they just about managed to hide their willy's!) And also dry humping them on stage.

It's not my type of comedy, I'm not a prude or anything but I dont think these lads expected this and also, what wouldve happened had 1 of these guys been sexually assaulted as a kid n hes up there trying to rip their trousers off & possibly triggering those thoughts 😡 not cool david, not cool

Edited to include the video

According to the popbitch mailout (7 July), he's been doing that sort of 'hilarious' thing for years:
walliams.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How has no one called him out yet??? If he got on like that with a woman it would be a completely different story 😡😡
Oh he turns me 🤢
The potential abuse of girls happened behind the scenes from what has been described on this thread by the woman that tweeted about her ptsd - boys and girls both need protecting in this (and so many other) settings.

As for 'why haven't any of his colleagues said / done anything' - as with the Schofield discussion, I believe that there is a culture of abuse in this industry (and so many other industries) and is a huge rabbit hole involving powerful people and their many, many enablers in the form of colleagues, lawyers, PR agents, TV executives, judges, publishers etc.

This is what I believe Katie Piper was alluding to in her IG tribute post to Caroline Flack ("she was hung out to dry whilst other people in the industry are protected from being exposed over despicable crimes.")

Remember how it was Max Clifford's job to hide things about his clients' private lives and bargain with the press about the stories that would be run in lieu of the real stories? He is caught on camera on the Starsuckers documentary talking about his clients who like to, for e.g. grope teenagers and how it is his job to make sure they do not get caught out doing so. He admitted that his job was more protection than publicity.

So that's the extent of the moral and legal corruption we are talking about in this country. He of course conveniently died, along with all the secrets of his powerful clients (does anyone know why Simon Cowell paid him £250,000 per year over several years yet?)

I will always refer people to this article in the LRB by Andrew O'Hagan - "Light Entertainment - Our Paedophile Culture" detailing historical child abuse at the BBC, and will always ask the question - why would anyone assume this is not still going on right now, when there has never been a 'reckoning' of any sort?

See also Tim Westwood and what has been revealed about his alleged abuse of young girls, for literally decades.

Reactions: 7
The potential abuse of girls happened behind the scenes from what has been described on this thread by the woman that tweeted about her ptsd - boys and girls both need protecting in this (and so many other) settings.

As for 'why haven't any of his colleagues said / done anything' - as with the Schofield discussion, I believe that there is a culture of abuse in this industry (and so many other industries) and is a huge rabbit hole involving powerful people and their many, many enablers in the form of colleagues, lawyers, PR agents, TV executives, judges, publishers etc.

This is what I believe Katie Piper was alluding to in her IG tribute post to Caroline Flack ("she was hung out to dry whilst other people in the industry are protected from being exposed over despicable crimes.")

Remember how it was Max Clifford's job to hide things about his clients' private lives and bargain with the press about the stories that would be run in lieu of the real stories? He is caught on camera on the Starsuckers documentary talking about his clients who like to, for e.g. grope teenagers and how it is his job to make sure they do not get caught out doing so. He admitted that his job was more protection than publicity.

So that's the extent of the moral and legal corruption we are talking about in this country. He of course conveniently died, along with all the secrets of his powerful clients (does anyone know why Simon Cowell paid him £250,000 per year over several years yet?)

I will always refer people to this article in the LRB by Andrew O'Hagan - "Light Entertainment - Our Paedophile Culture" detailing historical child abuse at the BBC, and will always ask the question - why would anyone assume this is not still going on right now, when there has never been a 'reckoning' of any sort?

See also Tim Westwood and what has been revealed about his alleged abuse of young girls, for literally decades.

Andrew O’Hagen is the father of India Knight’s daughter. IK is married to Eric Joyce who just admitted to making a Category 1 child abuse image and is waiting to be sentenced.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Andrew O’Hagen is the father of India Knight’s daughter. IK is married to Eric Joyce who just admitted to making a Category 1 child abuse image and is waiting to be sentenced.
I saw that the other week when I was doing some googling around Eric Joyce - it's extremely weird. I don't know about anyone else, but I do find the reaction to Eric Joyce somewhat muted given the horrific nature of what he did. Then digging further to find out he groomed a 17 year old schoolgirl in the past. The normalisation of these types and their behaviour is too disturbing. He is still on twitter tweeting away....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

I agree with everything you've said. If it was you or me we'd be inside by now. It absolutely sickens me, all of it. From that smug duck Schofield to Max Clifford to Simon Cowell to david walliams they can get away with doing what they want to who they want.
I worked for NSPCC & childline n the stuff I use to hear was bleeping awful and that was kids abused by non famous p.edos, I can only imagine what the rich n famous get away with 😡

Reactions: 11
I agree with everything you've said. If it was you or me we'd be inside by now. It absolutely sickens me, all of it. From that smug duck Schofield to Max Clifford to Simon Cowell to david walliams they can get away with doing what they want to who they want.
I worked for NSPCC & childline n the stuff I use to hear was bleeping awful and that was kids abused by non famous p.edos, I can only imagine what the rich n famous get away with 😡
Truly harrowing - I hope I live to see the day that children are protected, because a lot of them really aren't at the moment. I can't imagine the awful things you must have heard.

I have just seen the Twitter account by the young woman talking about her experience with Walliams is back up now and no longer private if anyone wants to see it - I am just reading myself.

Edited to say: actually I think a lot of it has gone, doesn't name him or give any details.

Reactions: 1
@MelanieJo555 awful stuff. Kids being sold as 'wedding night gifts' but some foster parents are just as cruel to the kids.

Anyhow, I really dont know how walliams gets away with everything, well I mean I do know how - hes famous, hes got money but I thought there wouldve been a bigger fuss made of things 🤷‍♀️