David Walliams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is a model, not famous and only 10K followers on Instagram but he has messaged her ‘flirty’ a few times now, each time she has ignored. She’s 23

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Surprised this isn’t more active now it’s all over Twitter that he’s a creep who takes advantage of teenage girls.

Reactions: 6
It saddens me but at the same time doesn’t surprise me. I haven’t seen much uproar about it. About his books, but not his behaviour 🤨

Reactions: 4
Don't people make the Roald Dahl comparison simply because they have the same illustrator? I think the illustrator has been used on updated enid blyton's too.

Reactions: 3
People are talking about it on Twitter if you search but the girl had to take the thread down because she had previously signed an NDA...

Basically he was messaging girls who were 16/17 years old, got them free tickets to BGT and would then invite them unsupervised back to his dressing room.
Nothing illegal, but very creepy and definitely predatory behaviour.

• Wow
  • Sick
Did he try anything sexual with these girls? I didn't know this before but after googling I found out when he was in his late 30's he was dating an 18 year old model, although she said they weren't sleeping together and had separate rooms. It's all very odd.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, coming on to 16/17 year old is grim, but not illegal. He’s sleazy - compering that Presidents’ Club dinner that got so many people outraged but is just one of many tacky business nights out - and it oozes out of him.

Presumably he’s bi but plays up to the camp thing to follow in the footsteps of Frankie Howerd and Larry Grayson, who were family favourites. Maybe that’s why it makes us uncomfortable, because it’s an echo of a suggestive thing that couldn’t be said aloud, which just isn’t true now? We don’t live in an era where a comedian and TV host couldn’t be open about their sexuality but he chooses to play this game.

I’ve posted this elsewhere before but a terminally ill little girl I know went to BGT with a wish making charity. Everyone was lovely to here, especially Simon Cowell, except David Walliams who ignored her. He was her favourite so that wasn’t great.

• Sad
  • Wow
Hold on you dont know he 'came onto' them he invited them to BGT could just be an innocent nice jester.

I thought he was gay for years, then I found out he liked women and was shocked. Found it kind of off putting that his ‘camp persona’ is just an act for tv. Idk something doesn’t sit right with me about a straight man acting overly camp. Fine if that’s how you genuinely are but we know DW isn’t genuinely camp in the slightest.

And yes he always gave me odd vibes whereas Matt Willis never did really. Coming on to teenage girls who are over the age of consent is seeedy af but unfortunately not illegal unless there was a lack of consent or grooming.

Reactions: 2
He’s odd thats for sure. I could never get my head around how he managed to pull and then marry Lara Stone!

Reactions: 6
I thought he was gay for years, then I found out he liked women and was shocked. Found it kind of off putting that his ‘camp persona’ is just an act for tv. Idk something doesn’t sit right with me about a straight man acting overly camp. Fine if that’s how you genuinely are but we know DW isn’t genuinely camp in the slightest.

And yes he always gave me odd vibes whereas Matt Willis never did really. Coming on to teenage girls who are over the age of consent is seeedy af but unfortunately not illegal unless there was a lack of consent or grooming.
Where does Matt Willis fit in here?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where does Matt Willis fit in here?
Presumably Matt Lucas! :ROFLMAO:

Matt is authentic in himself which is the big difference. I know zip about his personal life but he doesn’t offer any sort of persona, beyond the normal amount of separation between his public and private lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hold on you dont know he 'came onto' them he invited them to BGT could just be an innocent nice jester.
Reading the stuff the girl put on Twitter, it wasn’t innocent. I know trial by Twitter isn’t right, and anyone can put anything online, but the amount of stuff the girl had, as well as knowing how much abuse she’d get for putting it out there, why would you lie about it? Just seems very sleazy.

Reactions: 4