David Walliams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if it was entirely innocent he should have had the awareness to recognise how wholly inappropriate the gesture was.

Reactions: 12
Reading the stuff the girl put on Twitter, it wasn’t innocent. I know trial by Twitter isn’t right, and anyone can put anything online, but the amount of stuff the girl had, as well as knowing how much abuse she’d get for putting it out there, why would you lie about it? Just seems very sleazy.
Ah ok I didnt read that I only read a comment from some guy saying DW had messaged his daughter.

Reactions: 1
I'm thinking maybe the falling out that Matt and David had was due to Matt not approving of David's sleazy ways?

Reactions: 4
This fella is into some weird and most probably morally corrupt if not illegal tit. I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

Reactions: 2
I have never been able to stand this guy. To reiterate what others have said, I find him creepy. I tended to give him a pass since the kids at school love his books, like fighting over the books in the library. Even the ones who aren't into reading get into books. Finding books that children who hate reading get passionate about made me want to give him a slight chance. However, after what I've seen and read on the secret celeb thread, I think I can just justify my unease haha.

Reactions: 6
I'm thinking maybe the falling out that Matt and David had was due to Matt not approving of David's sleazy ways?
They had some sort of falling out on a little Britain tour, I think they are very very different people. Matt in my opinion wants to act and be creative whereas David seems just very fame hungry and wants to be the centre of attention all the time. I think they just bickered until it came to a head. They seemed to have patched things up a bit now. Matt Lucas was always the superior actor but I think he may have been a little bitter that DW got all the success. They both wrote digs at each other in their autobiographies too it’s a bit petty 😂

I do find him very strange though with this whole camp persona. I actually used to like him but find him dead creepy now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never been able to stand this guy. To reiterate what others have said, I find him creepy. I tended to give him a pass since the kids at school love his books, like fighting over the books in the library. Even the ones who aren't into reading get into books. Finding books that children who hate reading get passionate about made me want to give him a slight chance. However, after what I've seen and read on the secret celeb thread, I think I can just justify my unease haha.
I’m a teacher too and posted months ago about how smutty his books are. I know children love them and shriek at the gruesomeness he often details but as an adult it just seems he gets as much filth as he can get away with in them.
Not a fan.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
They had some sort of falling out on a little Britain tour, I think they are very very different people. Matt in my opinion wants to act and be creative whereas David seems just very fame hungry and wants to be the centre of attention all the time. I think they just bickered until it came to a head. They seemed to have patched things up a bit now. Matt Lucas was always the superior actor but I think he may have been a little bitter that DW got all the success. They both wrote digs at each other in their autobiographies too it’s a bit petty 😂

I do find him very strange though with this whole camp persona. I actually used to like him but find him dead creepy now

Ah so I was on the wrong track with that theory then!

Thanks for the info, I didn't know about them falling out on the tour or the autobiography digs lol! 😄

Ah so I was on the wrong track with that theory then!

Thanks for the info, I didn't know about them falling out on the tour or the autobiography digs lol! 😄
I mean you never know , maybe he did think David was a sleaze 😂 I don’t know exactly what happened only what’s been reported so you could well be right!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m a teacher too and posted months ago about how smutty his books are. I know children love them and shriek at the gruesomeness he often details but as an adult it just seems he gets as much filth as he can get away with in them.
Not a fan.
Really?! I’m intrigued in a morbidly curious way. Nearly bought one of his books for my little cousin, glad I didn’t now!

David Walliams is more interested in men than women. That's been the case from quite early on.

Really?! I’m intrigued in a morbidly curious way. Nearly bought one of his books for my little cousin, glad I didn’t now!
Yeah it was the worst children in the world or something with yukky triplet brothers. I thought ‘crap I didn’t scan this before I read it’ but thought if I react to it they’ll pick up on it and overthink what it says.

You know when you accidentally swear in front of a toddler so act normal and just keep going in hope they don’t realise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hes always creeped me out and having the seen the video of him larking about on stage with young men (I'd say maybe around 19/20) trying to pull their trousers down (successfully cus you see 1 of the lads bums, I think they just about managed to hide their willy's!) And also dry humping them on stage.

It's not my type of comedy, I'm not a prude or anything but I dont think these lads expected this and also, what wouldve happened had 1 of these guys been sexually assaulted as a kid n hes up there trying to rip their trousers off & possibly triggering those thoughts 😡 not cool david, not cool

Edited to include the video

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The girl who posted screenshots about David inviting 16/17 year olds to his dressing room didn't say exactly what happened, but she has been diagnosed with ptsd from whatever he did and she had to attend counselling/therapy. She has now taken down her Twitter account, which I find surprising as she is an 'influencer', so whatever she is being threatened with from David's legal team must be really bad.
I have been following her on Twitter for a few years and remember back in 2016 when she was obsessed with David, he would constantly be replying to and liking her tweets. I just saw it as an innocent fangirl/celeb banter kind of relationship, it makes me so mad to know now that he abused his power as her celebrity role model and traumatised her. It also shocks me that the other judges present at BGT auditions (i.e. Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon) didn't intervene or give a f*** that David was bringing teenagers into his dressing room. Ugh he is such a creep. :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I saw him years ago (13 maybe) on Old Bond Street, I saw this camp, mincy guy in a pink suit in the distance, for sure I would have said he was THEE most gay person I'd ever seen (and in my work, its very gay friendly). When he got nearer and walked past I was shocked irl! Weird, as the tabloids were linking him to all these women!

Reactions: 3
The girl who posted screenshots about David inviting 16/17 year olds to his dressing room didn't say exactly what happened, but she has been diagnosed with ptsd from whatever he did and she had to attend counselling/therapy. She has now taken down her Twitter account, which I find surprising as she is an 'influencer', so whatever she is being threatened with from David's legal team must be really bad.
I have been following her on Twitter for a few years and remember back in 2016 when she was obsessed with David, he would constantly be replying to and liking her tweets. I just saw it as an innocent fangirl/celeb banter kind of relationship, it makes me so mad to know now that he abused his power as her celebrity role model and traumatised her. It also shocks me that the other judges present at BGT auditions (i.e. Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon) didn't intervene or give a f*** that David was bringing teenagers into his dressing room. Ugh he is such a creep. :sick:

When you aggregate this with the PS thread, and why AM’s wife is reportedly due to be awarded outrageously generous divorce terms considering there are no children involved .... well .... it would appear that ITV and their respective agents have a lot of PR work on their hands right now.