Dating in Lockdown #2 The audacity of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe once or twice on the evening I drank 3 bottles of wine which is not my usual style πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚
In my opinion, if you've slept together and are still talking it is more than just a shag... But maybe it could still be fwb? Reckon men usually say that by now though

Reactions: 5
Date 3 tonight with wine boy. We've still not had the what are you looking for chat even though we've been talking 2 months.

He's had a lot of conversations about non negotiables and things he likes/doesn't like in a relationship. I'm not going to look mental asking him tonight am I? πŸ˜‚. I'm not even asking for exclusivity right now, just is it a shag or was he looking for more? Plz help.

ETA: I know I said I would ask this last week but now the day is here I am very nervous and not so confident πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ignore this, he's cancelled on me last minute so I'm about to go cry into some wispa bites.πŸ™ƒ

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Me to the bunch of guys who constantly delete and remake their profile every week for years and try and like me again and again even though I swipe left on them repeatedly:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Me to the bunch of guys who constantly delete and remake their profile every week for years and try and like me again and again even though I swipe left on them repeatedly:

Hhaha I feel this. I thought I'd give FB dating a try today.
All. The. Same. Faces. Again πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Reactions: 3
3 people who I've matched with on tinder recently have all sent a first message as just an emoji. I unmatch them then πŸ™ˆ even a "hi how are you?" Is better than just "❀"

Reactions: 3

I love that gif πŸ˜‚ so relatable.

Any ladies in the north east come across this gent?

I matched with him on bumble a long time ago, I’m talking within the last 3 years, but nothing came of it. I think he might even have unmatched me πŸ˜‚
So I was looking through hinge and I come across him on it he has the exact same blurb as what he did on bumble. I mean, great that he’s so honest, but it was the exact same as his bumble account. Maybe he thinks it’s his USP....

B299A01A-C13D-410D-AAAC-43908FEB0051.jpeg

So I have a guy using me as his personal diary.
Ive stopped responding but it goes on and on 🀣🀣
F45CF7CD-3F4A-4421-83B6-086729AB5632.jpeg
37EF11EB-305E-4ABA-8741-D51DC6461E15.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh no. What was his reason?
I text him asking for a time so I could plan the rest of my day about 11.30 yesterday and he didn't read it but was online. I text him again at 6 asking if we were still on to hang out and he said he'd had a nightmare day, his car was playing up and he still wasn't home. I just responded to say I was sorry to hear that he'd had a tit day and that I hoped he got it sorted and he's left me on read πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ.

Literally no idea what changed but I'm not going to text again now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I text him asking for a time so I could plan the rest of my day about 11.30 yesterday and he didn't read it but was online. I text him again at 6 asking if we were still on to hang out and he said he'd had a nightmare day, his car was playing up and he still wasn't home. I just responded to say I was sorry to hear that he'd had a tit day and that I hoped he got it sorted and he's left me on read πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ.

Wow.. I’m sorry to hear that. What a dick!

Reactions: 5

Ah no way, what a dick. Hope you're ok xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.