Dating in Lockdown #2 The audacity of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An old profile? šŸ¤Ø Say what?
Have you also left your ā€œold profileā€ active while youā€™ve been seeing him or did you have the conversation about coming off Tinder / dating exclusively? If so, it sounds like he hasnā€™t upheld his end of the bargain.

Reactions: 2
An old profile? šŸ¤Ø Say what?
Have you also left your ā€œold profileā€ active while youā€™ve been seeing him or did you have the conversation about coming off Tinder / dating exclusively? If so, it sounds like he hasnā€™t upheld his end of the bargain.
Nope he deleted his very early on I deleted it as soon as we went on our first date. He just text me saying heā€™s not a complete knob šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ okayyyy.

If he deleted it early on and youā€™ve just now found it active again, heā€™s either done what you suspect and immediately gone back onto Tinder, or itā€™s been there the whole time šŸ˜’ Either way, heā€™s not coming out favourably. No one has an ā€œold profileā€, Iā€™ve never heard the like šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
New guy at work has asked me on a date. Was very excited but as the conversation is progressing it looks like he's only after one thing šŸ™„šŸ„±

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ohhh nice, heā€™s back on tinder already but told me he wasnā€™t ready for a relationship.... Iā€™m gonna wait till we meet up and see how he explains that one.
Youā€™re still going to meet him? To be fair to him you were on there yourself to see him on there but in all honesty I think all heā€™s looking for is something casual/hook ups.

Youā€™re still going to meet him? To be fair to him you were on there yourself to see him on there but in all honesty I think all heā€™s looking for is something casual/hook ups.
I like to be an awkward bleep šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø One time I shagged some chap and as I walked out asked how his gf was šŸ™ˆ I have no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha I couldnā€™t wait and sent him a screen shot šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ā€œthatā€™s an old profileā€ yeah I wasnā€™t born yesterday mate.
I believe that youā€™ve got to be active on tinder to be seen from others. So in my humble opinion, heā€™s blatantly lying to you and thatā€™s not right! You need the the truth ā™„

Reactions: 3
New guy at work has asked me on a date. Was very excited but as the conversation is progressing it looks like he's only after one thing šŸ™„šŸ„±
That happened to me at Christmas, he was so lovely and brought me on dates and one thing lead to another... worst sex of my life, lasted about 5 mins and I really think he was a virgin šŸ˜‚ He ignored me the next day and then said ā€œIā€™m not what heā€™s looking forā€ Luckily he was only temp staff so I wonā€™t be seeing him at work again!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Heā€™s commented on one of my questions on hinge and Iā€™m going to be harsh but thereā€™s more chance of hell freezing over then me being interested in him.
He has put up a photo of himself where he looks about 17. Why?! And is that a wedding ring on his finger?

F0E0495A-8C8B-4C85-8AAC-97A313640B17.jpeg

• Haha
Ugh, speaking of photos. Just been swiping (left obviously) and one guy's main profile pic was of him posing somewhere abroad with a statue of a very graceful, serene woman. A bit of a Greek goddess vibe. And of course how does he pose with this lovely piece of artwork? By groping it's boob and fingering it's crotch!

So, not only is his first thought when seeing a statue of a woman to get a photo of himself sexually molesting it, but he then decides that this is such an appealing image of himself that it is just THE perfect dating profile picture.

And he was 41, btw šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I was going to go on a date this weekend but we ended up meeting for drinks last night instead... I liked him - I think?! Idk we had a good time but now I have my doubts and I'm not sure if I should go for a second date or not šŸ¤·

Reactions: 2
I was going to go on a date this weekend but we ended up meeting for drinks last night instead... I liked him - I think?! Idk we had a good time but now I have my doubts and I'm not sure if I should go for a second date or not šŸ¤·
It's a hard one. Gut reaction is usually right but I'm the type who will go on a second date if I'm not sure just to double check I'm not sure.

I know others are more cut throat though.

Reactions: 5
Exciting! I say go on the second date, sounds like you're over thinking which is something I always do. You said you had a good time and you like him so give it another go just to be sure šŸ˜Š

Do it but make sure itā€™s a short one, one hour max šŸ˜

Reactions: 1
Sooo the guy I spoke about on this thread last year is now my boyfriend! It's actually been a beautiful few months, wild to think we've been in lockdown for most of it - we've been on about a million walks, some over 9 hours long šŸ˜… And one very cold round of disc golf

Moved onto cycles together now though, as I've managed to get around my fear of traffic with an app that shows you only the quiet routes! God knows what we'll get up to when our options are more open than just a walk or cycle

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ohhh nice, heā€™s back on tinder already but told me he wasnā€™t ready for a relationship.... Iā€™m gonna wait till we meet up and see how he explains that one.
I donā€™t know the backstory to this one but in my experience when a man says ā€œIā€™m not ready for a relationshipā€ .. he means ā€œIā€™m not ready for a relationship with youā€ šŸ˜’

9 times out of 10 they are straight back on Tinder looking for the next girl! They like the girlfriend experience for a few weeks at a time but donā€™t want to commit!

Reactions: 19
No harm in a second date.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sat here thinking, yknow what I wasnā€™t looking for anything I was more than happy and content living the single life and thatā€™s what Iā€™m gonna get back to doing āœŒšŸ»

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.