Dating in Lockdown #2 The audacity of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he was (49) which is a LOT older as I’m 28 and I didnt actually set my limit that high although he said his was from 26-44 so we probably just popped up? I don’t know.
he had good chat/looked ok and seemed fine!
I too find it so creepy he found my Instagrams. I can tell he’s blocked me as it comes up with user not found. I suppose when you’ve said “oh what do you do” so I said, what’s your name (gave him only my first name not surname) and on my tinder profile my name is only an initial. You can find me. My mind is just blown.I guess block him back?
My hunch is that he is married/in a relationship and got spooked

Reactions: 20
he was (49) which is a LOT older as I’m 28 and I didnt actually set my limit that high although he said his was from 26-44 so we probably just popped up? I don’t know.
he had good chat/looked ok and seemed fine!
I too find it so creepy he found my Instagrams. I can tell he’s blocked me as it comes up with user not found. I suppose when you’ve said “oh what do you do” so I said, what’s your name (gave him only my first name not surname) and on my tinder profile my name is only an initial. You can find me. My mind is just blown.I guess block him back?
Just me that thinks a guy pushing 50 with his age range as low as 26 is a bit 🤮

Reactions: 24
Just me that thinks a guy pushing 50 with his age range as low as 26 is a bit 🤮
Deffo, big alarm bells there...I'm 28 and my entire life is miles away from what a 50 year old man's would be. We wouldn't be on the same page about anything, minus shared interests maybe

Reactions: 7
Deffo, big alarm bells there...I'm 28 and my entire life is miles away from what a 50 year old man's would be. We wouldn't be on the same page about anything, minus shared interests maybe
I’m a bit older than you and I feel the same!! Also that his upper limit is still 5 years younger than he is...clearly thinks a lot of himself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I vanish when I’m talking to people all the time, usually because there’s no vibe for me and I can’t be arsed or they look different on Instagram etc or say something that puts me off.

Reactions: 6
This is always my first conclusion with men who go from interested, chatty and keen to meet up to deleted and blocked for absolutely no reason. Speaking from experience, he’s probably in an unhappy or unstable long term relationship, they’ve had a bust up and gone separate ways, he’s done the standard knee-jerk reaction of going straight onto an app, only to then reconcile with whoever he has in the background.

I’ve worked with a few men who do this and it infuriates the bleeping life out of me because they give no thought to the woman they’ve needlessly dragged into it and how she feels to have wasted her time talking to them only to be discarded without warning or explanation 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Shared interests was why i engaged. He said he’s divorced for 10 years lol but who knows! It’s BIZARRE.

But why did he ask me 😦😳

I’m just baffled why even bother does this make sense?

I vanish when I’m talking to people all the time, usually because there’s no vibe for me and I can’t be arsed or they look different on Instagram etc or say something that puts me off.
I completely understand this but I didn’t really do any of these? I agreed to Friday, asked where (out of the choice) and then I didn’t see he’s next messages as I was at work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Shared interests was why i engaged. He said he’s divorced for 10 years lol but who knows! It’s BIZARRE.

But why did he ask me 😦😳

I’m just baffled why even bother does this make sense?

I completely understand this but I didn’t really do any of these? I agreed to Friday, asked where (out of the choice) and then I didn’t see he’s next messages as I was at work!
I think he’s saw you on Instagram and chickened out. I think you said you had two accounts and a big following? Out of his league maybe.

I think he’s saw you on Instagram and chickened out. I think you said you had two accounts and a big following? Out of his league maybe.
Maybe I don’t know, stuff like this makes me feel so tit because I’ll never know the answer! So here I am going mad 🥺. I do it’s a hobby page, but it’s not like I’m a kardashian and deffo not big enough to have my own tattle page lol. I don’t show much of my life on the page, my face sometimes but haven’t posted in sometime too. Just so bizarre 😳

Maybe I don’t know, stuff like this makes me feel so tit because I’ll never know the answer! So here I am going mad 🥺. I do it’s a hobby page, but it’s not like I’m a kardashian! I don’t show much of my life on the page, my face haven’t posted in sometime too. Just so bizarre 😳

Maybe I don’t know, stuff like this makes me feel so tit because I’ll never know the answer! So here I am going mad 🥺. I do it’s a hobby page, but it’s not like I’m a kardashian! I don’t show much of my life on the page, my face haven’t posted in sometime too. Just so bizarre 😳
Just think duck him, it’s his choice and move out. Online dating is brutal so best to keep your options open and don’t worry about other people or get too invested so early.

Reactions: 5
Just think duck him, it’s his choice and move out. Online dating is brutal so best to keep your options open and don’t worry about other people or get too invested so early.
I agree I wasn’t totally invested but when you’re at work texting a plan to meet. I Went into meeting for like an hour literally didn’t reply, returned and see I’m blocked it’s like I can’t catch a break!

I always respond, "what makes you think I'm the problem"

Thought you'd all appreciate this gem
Oh no, I can top this. I got this corker last night 🤣 I was literally pissing myself laughing in the voicenote to my sister. I have also added in the v small bio he has, they really don’t match up 🤣
D1487F0D-F0F5-4DDA-B9FE-2A643A5D4DBA.jpeg
BC8F20EE-72E2-4ED7-AC80-EFB60347193B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.