Dating apps - Are you on one? Have you ever been? Did you have any luck? Which one is the best? Do you have any dating app stories?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met my boyfriend on POF - I only signed up as a joke with my friend to have a nosey! He's single handedly the best thing that has ever or will ever happen to me. We've nearly been together 10 years now and I thank my lucky stars I made that decision that day! Dating apps get a bad rep but they also allow you to find people you never would have otherwise. It's a tough world out there and if you can get any boost in finding 'your people' it's so worth it.

I should also note - my friend also met her (now) husband and father of her gorgeous little girl on POF!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've only been on Tinder but actually had really good experiences. A couple of guys I met but didn't romantically "click" with have become good friends, and I met my current partner on there. We've been together for 2 years, we live together and now have a baby on the way 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I met my now husband on POF just over five years ago. It was literally the last date I had planned before I was going to delete the app as I was totally sick of it, so many players and time wasters. Glad I did that one last date! There are are genuine people on it too. I was lucky to find one in the end and we are married and have a little daughter now. Best of luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I met my husband on a dating site. We’ve been together almost 8 years, married for 2 and we have two children together. It’s just as well he plucked up the courage to send me a message because I was about to deactivate my account due to all the weirdos who kept messaging me.

Reactions: 4
Just thought I would reactivate this thread. Joined up last October, been on about 8 or 9 dates.
Two I really liked, but when we met; they messaged the next morning to say no spark.
A few liked me, but I wasn't interested.
Wondering how others are getting on.

It is tempting to sign up but I think many people will have thought that during lockdown. I don’t think I’d use one again but I don’t judge anyone for using them!
I rebuke this claim as I met my now boyfriend on Hinge and he’s the absolute best 🥰 Had to go on a few dates and kiss some frogs mind 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I met my partner on POF in 2010. We're engaged but not yet married, with 2 children. I think he was the only bloke that was interested in something other than just sex though!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So I'm chatting with 2 guys at the moment online.
Both seem lovely and we have been chatting for ages.
No dick pics or sexual innuendo!
One I'm meeting on Thursday.
The other next week as we are both busy.
Neither knows that I am chatting to another guy.
If they both turn out lovely, it will be decision time.
Known my luck, I won't fancy either!

Reactions: 1
I can't find any open thread about this, so can anyone help here? I've just joined seeking.com and I'm not sure it's what I thought it was. I discovered it used to be called seeking arrangement and I'm wondering whether there is any forum to get the lowdown on what it's all about, whether it's safe and whether there is anywhere you can discuss the men/women who are wanting to hook up and get reviews on them? Any threads here? The nearest thread I found was this one, but it's closed and seems to be only about the "work" side of things. https://tattle.life/threads/sex-work-advice-stories-gossip.20953/page-10#post-5567314

I met my boyfriend on POF - I only signed up as a joke with my friend to have a nosey! He's single handedly the best thing that has ever or will ever happen to me. We've nearly been together 10 years now and I thank my lucky stars I made that decision that day! Dating apps get a bad rep but they also allow you to find people you never would have otherwise. It's a tough world out there and if you can get any boost in finding 'your people' it's so worth it.

I should also note - my friend also met her (now) husband and father of her gorgeous little girl on POF!
i met my now husband on pof too!

• Heart
Reactions: 2