Dating after lockdown #31 More ghosts than a cemetery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can‘t do adultery anyway now going through a Divorce the laws changed sadly it sucks
I'm in Northern Ireland so maybe it's different as she said I could've if I hadn't taken him back 😭 I knew it was a mistake.
---
Girls what would you do if someone told you after just two dates that they were leaving the apps and did not want to continue seeing other people? I could see it coming but I’m still a bit taken aback right now!
If you like him then it's good!
---
Girls what would you do if someone told you after just two dates that they were leaving the apps and did not want to continue seeing other people? I could see it coming but I’m still a bit taken aback right now!
If you like him then it's good i think!

Reactions: 1
worlds biggest simp (me) reporting for duty hello

still messaging throughout the day, i used to have anxiety checking my whatsapp but now i don't.. because i know he'll reply and keep the conversation going. perfect amount of flirting and hinting at sexual stuff but we just have so much in common with regards to our interests so we're constantly talking about that stuff too - books, gaming, streaming, tv shows, films, working out...... he's also the type that will address everything you say in a text which i love so much.

i also don't understand why you'd put this much effort into texts if you don't like someone for more than just sex, but then again guys will do anything for that. i also need to remember they can change in a day and stop giving this energy so i'm still very scared he will do that

there's a book at his place he thinks i'll like, and he said i can borrow it so on friday/saturday (lol) i'm gonna take it which meanssss i'll just have to see him again to give it back🤪🤪
---
omg who is it? do you like him? details please!!!!!! i'd be pleased if i liked them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've just done the speed dating event on bumble, was a bit of a laugh, couple of matches that I'm chatting too.
Went to drs today, my daughter has chicken pox and its her birthday on Sat, had to cancel her party, things have got to pick up soon! I also spoke to a solicitor and she told me I can't divorce my ex on adultery grounds bc I took him back and tried again, fml 🙈
Is visiting a sex worker illegal? Do him for that, unreasonable behaviour, irreconcilable surely!

Reactions: 1
I haven't really had anything to update really, other than the usual lack of sleep.

I have been talking to this guy who is a teacher he seems nice enough, but that's it really. I got his number before I left bumble the other week.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ugh here I go again! Had the best first conversation ever with a guy last night. The witty banter was off the charts 🤣 not going to get overexcited, haven't even seen a pic of him, it was a great totally random conversation and when I went to bed I realised I still don't know a lot about him so the air of mystery is there.

Am discovering I am a fickle woman, here's me yesterday breaking my heart over that other guy, now I'm like meh he was too intense, lucky escape onto the next 🤣🤣

I didn't actually say on the phone to the solicitor yesterday that the infidelity was with sex workers, that might make a bit of a difference tbf.

Reactions: 7
It double posted because I'm on the train 🤦‍♀️
---
How to make a woman regret matching you 101
Screenshot_20230712_081850_Tinder.jpg

I'm a busy woman just bleeping chill

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you know what bugs me? Being nearly 40 (that as well) like don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. Instead of me doing all these mental gymnastics, when the simplest answer is probably the correct one. You're just not that into me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve been toying with the idea of taking a break from the apps. Is it too much to ask to get a bit of decent chat? It would seem so. Why match to then not even respond to a message ugh

Reactions: 6
If you like him then it's good i think!
omg who is it? do you like him? details please!!!!!! i'd be pleased if i liked them
I think if I liked them I'd be pleased, I dunno, it's been so long since I've been in that position 🤣 how long have you been talking? What do you want to do?
We have been talking for about 3 weeks, I think, went on two rather spontaneous dates and snogged…I must admit I did a rather silly thing, I had a few on our first date and let it slip that I had had two other dates that month. He got quite upset about it, dunno why, I thought it was common sense you are free to date other people until you go exclusive? I got a feeling he did not have any other dates lined up and was being bitter about it, but we proceeded anyway. When we were saying goodbye after the second date, he said ‘See you again’ instead of ‘Bye’ and later texted me saying he was thinking of not arranging any more dates with other people. I am quite blunt so I asked him whether that meant he was into me and wanted to date me. He answered with ‘You do the math’. I wasn’t really expecting that so asked some more questions and he said he was worried about going exclusive and later figuring out we were not compatible in bed…so basically suggesting I have sex with him? I said that I need some time to thing things over — I really do prefer relationships progressing organically rather than forcing things. He is quite smart and funny but that last phrase of his made me feel as if he was putting some pressure on me. I am not even sure I am willing to go exclusive with anyone at this point…

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I hadn't used tinder properly for a while so I've been on there... and I thought bumble was bad! 😳

The amount of poorly drawn/written face tattoos is like I'm on a prison penpal site or something 😬🤣

All within a mile of me - I've certainly not seen them around town that's for sure 🤣 thank god

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We have been talking for about 3 weeks, I think, went on two rather spontaneous dates and snogged…I must admit I did a rather silly thing, I had a few on our first date and let it slip that I had had two other dates that month. He got quite upset about it, dunno why, I thought it was common sense you are free to date other people until you go exclusive? I got a feeling he did not have any other dates lined up and was being bitter about it, but we proceeded anyway. When we were saying goodbye after the second date, he said ‘See you again’ instead of ‘Bye’ and later texted me saying he was thinking of not arranging any more dates with other people. I am quite blunt so I asked him whether that meant he was into me and wanted to date me. He answered with ‘You do the math’. I wasn’t really expecting that so asked some more questions and he said he was worried about going exclusive and later figuring out we were not compatible in bed…so basically suggesting I have sex with him? I said that I need some time to thing things over — I really do prefer relationships progressing organically rather than forcing things. He is quite smart and funny but that last phrase of his made me feel as if he was putting some pressure on me. I am not even sure I am willing to go exclusive with anyone at this point…
I’d find that a bit strange to be honest. It feels like he is forcing it a bit IMO.

Reactions: 9
Yeah that would make me a bit uncomfortable too and also like he'd be scoring me during sex?!
I totally agree it's best to let things proceed organically.

Reactions: 6
Yeah that would make me a bit uncomfortable too and also like he'd be scoring me during sex?!
I totally agree it's best to let things proceed organically.
I fully agree, I honestly find it a bit manipulative and childish of him to start acting this way after he found out you're dating other people.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.