Dating after lockdown #12 It’s all got a bit dark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my date was a complete prick. I only stayed for one drink and left. He was Uber posh and arrogant and spent the entire time we were together talking about his affair and the psychological reasons behind it. I was like…nah…you’re just a common or garden cheat.
It went round in circles until I finally thanked him for showing me who he is this early on. I left, got some hot, salty chips and fucked off home. so proud of myself cos he did have amazing broad shoulders and lovely strong arms! 😂😂
Oh my goodness, that’s like he was immediately testing you to see what you’d tolerate. Chips over broad shoulders though right?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.