Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hohoho37

How can he give style advice to anyone? His clothes give off musty smelling vibes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Maci77

I thought he was happily married with kids?
He was married but at some point last year he started boasting about living in a 'luxury' apartment.

Think his wife got sick of him dicking around on TikTok and making cringe lipsyncs trying to be sexy (and coming across like a slimeball).

Fozzie

I used to
Like how content but he’s really gone down the dirty old man route. And he slagged Paul breech off no end haha

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
From what I gather his wife broke up with him. He claims to be autistic and or have BPD. The Welsh girl he goes out with, apparently they both broke up with their partners the same weekend and she slid into his DMS. She said they met 7 times cos she lives in Wales and he drivers there, and theyre heavily into sub and dom kink and do weird looks to each other and talk about their sex lives on live on tiktok. Makes me feel funny 😭😂😂😭
His wife uses their kids against him and he is heavily into sniff and weed.
i don’t for one moment believe his ex uses his kids against him. he comes across as incredibly unstable and i would want my kids around someone who is massively into sniff
his lives with his new girlfriend are so inappropriate. the constant talking about there sex life is yuck.

Reactions: 3

Fozzie

She broke up with him. He's now with someone who was his moderator on tok tok. She's 23. Who was friends with fi.

He said he had a month to get over his last gf. That doesn't seem right considering he said she was the love of his life. He's such a creep it makes my skin crawl. He's got some serious mental issues.
He is nasty 🤮 he always came across as arrogant and creepy. That age gap is wild. I watched a live and he had zero issues with it. I’m close to his age and I couldn’t imagine dating somebody that young. In the couple of lives I dipped in he was chatting online and she’s just sitting staring 😬 he needs to give his head a wobble

Fozzie

He gives off such small dick energy. I feel that Meg (I think that's what she's called) is being used by him. Don't know why I think it as can't quite put my finger on it, but there's just something about him and it seems like a real imbalance in their dynamic. Age gap relationships can work, however he's coming across like it's his way or no way.

It doesn't seem like he spends that much time with his kids, might be wrong on that one and he's one of the few that doesn't show his kids but there's not much mention of spending time with them.
I get the feeling he’s using her too. He loves parading around with this young woman. I felt for him when he was with that other crazy one but he’s just a creep.

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
Saw this guy on a live last night with his seemingly very young girlfriend. He was hammered and she actually looked so repulsed by him. Such an uncomfortable live.

I blow hot and cold with him. I either think he’s a genius and funny and engaging or someone who is fantasist and unravelling ?!

Need to know the story of why he is single now though !!!
That’s exactly me too! When he started with the ‘call me daddy’ dom/sub stuff 😫 I went right off him.

He’s great on lives though and I’d love to go for a drink with him and chat about the world for a couple of hours.

I used to have a crush on him way back in the day, like the early 2000s, but since finding him on tiktok he’s a fucking knob that makes my fanny clamp shut.

• Haha

Fozzie

He’s s latest tik tok with his kids in McDonald’s his new gf is sitting next to him, a few weeks and she’s met his kids!? He’s a walking red flag

I don’t dislike him but he does make me cringe!! That vest which shows off all his moles is seriously *unsexy 🤣 His new girlfriend seems to be seriously lacking in personality.

* whether he was ‘sexy’ or not would be irrelevant if he didn’t make being a thirst trap one of his top five personality traits!

Saying that, I like how he deals with negatively in such a chilled manner, I agree with a lot of what he says and if he were a foot taller, didn’t wear the vest and didn’t eyefuck himself … I’d ride him like a show pony!! (Obviously only if he consented to be ridden like said show pony 🤣)

• Sick
  • Haha

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I have seen them both doing lives together . I felt so uncomfortable watching. He seems controlling but she seems strong but I still felt weird watching.

Jbug

I used to like him for his covid updates, then when he showed his personality I went right off.
He’s a Jake Paul fan boy, no thanks😂