Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HBF1991

Chatty Member
What's everyone's opinion on this guy?

I followed him for a couple of months during the first lockdown then he got really annoying so I blocked him and then recently he's got a new account and he appears on my fyp every so often.

He seems to think he's the big deal and an official news source plus the official spokesperson for BPD when he's just an arrogant arsehole with a few thousand followers. He makes my skin crawl 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 12

AnnieZ

Omg I matched with him on a dating site a few months ago. He’s 5ft5. His name is Matthew. He’s a walking red flag.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
He was sure to say to her you're very mature for your age 😆 proper narcissistic creepy guy. You're so right he uses tiktok like a dating app and he always makes sure to say he doesn't use tinder or hinge 💀
An older man telling a young girl that they "are mature for their age" is a huge red flag and straight out of any 'grooming' playbook.

Reactions: 6

Fragglez

I remember this guy from 2020 Tiktok, he lies about EVERYTHING.
He’d do all sorts of different videos trying to catch a niche audience. He was an antivaxxer that spoke about Covid but he got banned for misinformation. He said he was a high up NHS manager that had inside information lol. Then he’d talk about online lessons and would say he was a teacher with inside information. Then he’d say he was a tradesman. You name it, he’s done the job according to him.

He’d show off his big house and said he had so much money that he only rented places, and didn’t believe in mortgages. Make that make sense lol.

Then he began talking about BPD, that’s the only truthful thing he’s said imo. That poor young girl he’s snagged, she thinks he’s something he isn’t. He pretends to be whatever will get him the most attention.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
He says he has lots of women dm'ing him and could have as many dates as he wanted. But these women would all be vulnerable women with very little self worth. These women that comment in his section are usually divorced single over 40's who would want this kind of man. His new gf was 24 stone and had a gastric sleeve last year and has lost 12 stone.
She would have very low self worth and self confidence and this is exactly the type of woman he attracts.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I get the feeling Meg hasn't had a relationship before or never got much attention off men when she was obese.

Now she has lost the weight and feeling more attractive she'll be incredibly flattered when James who has BPD starts love bombing her.

Fozzie

Why’s he always wearing the same clothes continuously? He looks like he smells 😂😂 I feel for his new gf, the way he speaks about her is nasty 🤮

churro

Yes I agree with you I would say she is totally in control.of the relationship which leads to the weird behaviour on lives.
I like him too but he is acting very out of character.
Didn’t he have a bit of a wobble a little while back? Maybe this relationship is kinda off the back of that and him feeling pretty shitty about himself.

I think he’s a really interesting guy and I can see why girls like him - his arrogance and cockiness can be pretty hot - as well as a bit cringe at times.

Does anyone know what happened with his wife?

• Heart

uwotmate

Chatty Member
He has really started to give me the ick. The way his mouth over stretches when he talks like he over emphasizes everything.

He does lie all the time . I don't understand how he doesn't realise that people remember things he has said .

He is also very patronising with his new girlfriend he just treats her like a sex object. Constantly going on about the age gap as it strokes his ego.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I see creeper has been looking at his own tattle 😂😂 when he pops up now he just looks like such a loser, blabbing on about his hair like he’s an expert haha, I didn’t think he could get more cringe….I was wrong. He has 😂
An even bigger cringe when he has that manky vest on in videos 🤢 he gives me the creeps now.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Somethings gone in with the youngest cos he's living with him at Meg hasn't met his other son yet. I dint know how megs doing it. Stuck in the tiny flat all day with the you gest boy and the nonce all day long.no alone time, no dates, no nothing. They've been together since Jan and they love like an old married couple

Reactions: 5

Kiki5281

He has 0% fashion sense. Always wears weird tops and the vest is nausianting. His pale moley skin is horrid.

He agreed with whatever is trending at the time. First it was he agreed with Andrew tate. Then when the stuff about weirdo Paul came about he said younger girls were more attractive. Now he's talking about masculine energy and feminine energy. He's such a cringe ball.

He says he's undiagnosed autistic, doesn't have bpd after saying he had it for most his adult life. He doesn't know whether he's coming or going.
He's awful. He used to say how perfect his and his wife's relationship was he even wore a braid of her hair around his ankle eww. Then all of a sudden its over.
He needs a woman tho he flits from one to the other. He used to sit on a live with that other woman he was 'in love' with when she just treated him like shit lol He's a very weird man.

He's really starting to get on my tits at this point! He's now the expert on hair transplants! He's the fucking expert on everything compared to him.

He's an expert in fuck all! Apart from being creepy, he's great at that

Glad I've found a thread about this smug prick! He's vile.

He's about 3ft 4 and it shows, tiny man syndrome, he's in an expert in everything, claims he's a right genius and good at everything.