Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She broke up with him. He's now with someone who was his moderator on tok tok. She's 23. Who was friends with fi.

He said he had a month to get over his last gf. That doesn't seem right considering he said she was the love of his life. He's such a creep it makes my skin crawl. He's got some serious mental issues.
He's called Paul all the names under the sun for being a creepy 40 year old bloke with 20 year old girls, and hes doing the exact same. Absolute creep.

Reactions: 1

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Didn’t he have a bit of a wobble a little while back? Maybe this relationship is kinda off the back of that and him feeling pretty shitty about himself.

I think he’s a really interesting guy and I can see why girls like him - his arrogance and cockiness can be pretty hot - as well as a bit cringe at times.

Does anyone know what happened with his wife?
I think the relationship just come to an end not sure why.

Maci77

I saw he made quite an emotional exit from TikTok. Lots of commenters on (since deleted) video alluding to something big happening that made him quit? Anyone know what happened?

Also does anyone know this dudes actual first name? I was under the impression it was James, but people call him Matthew too. Wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't any of those names.

Guyana1976

VIP Member
This man really annoys the shit out of me! Really thinks he's something else. Only the other week he was all over that weird girl now he's got this much younger girl. Gets pissed and stoned all the time he just knocks me sick. No mention of his Kids ever .
---

Yet only had the edges done still bald in the middle lol
I thought he was happily married with kids?

Hohoho37

His child is autistic so that's perhaps why he behaves that way. Although I have to agree, he's a nasty piece of work.
Thank you for sharing that. It is so sad he would allow his child to think an adult who is jointly caring for him would do something to upset him on purpose and not try to help him understand. Surely no parent wants their child to think anyone is purposefully being nasty to them. (Not that I believe what Meg did was nasty or intentional).

I used to like him too .. the latest video basically saying anyone who flirts with me has two warnings and they’re blocked cracked me up thought - what a twat!!

Ellen19

Chatty Member
i don’t for one moment believe his ex uses his kids against him. he comes across as incredibly unstable and i would want my kids around someone who is massively into sniff
his lives with his new girlfriend are so inappropriate. the constant talking about there sex life is yuck.
Completely yuck!

Hohoho37

I was so sad for Meg, the way he made Meg feel and allowed his child to treat her when she accidentally turned a light off. He’s happy when he’s making her run round after the child but then they both turn on her. If he cared at all about a long term relationship with Meg he would have said to his child “it were an accident, you know Meg cares for you and would never have done something to upset you” but instead he ruined everything by interrogating Meg about it and allowing the child to think Meg would do something like that on purpose. The way he belittled her on that live was disgusting.
But also how old is the kid? 10? Why is he behaving in such a babied way?
You can tell he wants to do as little as possible for his child.

Also he must be properly skint, Meg borrowing money from her Dad for him to go to the shop for cigarettes!!!

I bet he’s glad the child is there as it’s giving him and excuse to not take Meg out on date which he wouldn’t be able to afford anyway! I can’t imagine what a sad life someone must have to not have a single person to help look after his child for a couple of hours. Does the child go to school? Can they go out for lunch dates? If Meg meant something to him he would sort it.

My advice if you’re reading this Meg, is to run as fast as you can away from this life!!!

mumz

VIP Member
I just checked him out. Watched maybe 20 of his TT’s. Didn’t really find any of them funny or entertaining so….