Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if she’s on some kind of calming medication because when she pops up on my FYP while she’s on live, it’s very calm and very boring and she’s not getting annoyed at anyone in the way she used to 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Anyone catch their live last night? Kofi was really outspoken, odd to see. Talking over beautiful Mrs and saying he’s going to start love coaching again, much to her disdain. He also said he agrees with stoning!!! Absolute madness. He’s sounding like he’s been indoctrinated.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s so annoying when he’s chirping in, in the background. Like just either come on the live or pipe down

Reactions: 4
Was this from Thurs evening? I was scrolling and found ‘his wife’ on live cross and sweating at someone who’d commented about her and lifestyle. I couldn’t remember how to screen record and didn’t want to click off to check because I might miss some of it, she quickly ended the live, she was so mad.

Reactions: 1
Oh the live last night was incredible even Tom Hartley from MAFS was chirping in 😂😂 she ended it on a strop because she said she was housebound cos of her arthritis and then backtracked and tried to say she didn’t when everyone watching was like ‘erm yes you did’

they were saying the nhs is awful and worthless and nobody is doing their jobs properly it should be abolished etc etc etc

Attachments

As someone who genuinely has severe arthritis & has done for over 20 years, she makes me furious! I don’t even whinge to my family or my medical team, much less sit on an app whinging & begging. You just get on with it because there’s always someone worse off than yourself

As someone who genuinely has severe arthritis & has done for over 20 years, she makes me furious! I don’t even whinge to my family or my medical team, much less sit on an app whinging & begging. You just get on with it because there’s always someone worse off than yourself
I’m sorry to hear you have been suffering 😞 she is a joke you are right. Her ripping into the NHS was a disgrace the other night. Last night she was on crying because she’s not in a great place , it’s the NHS who will help her doesn’t she realise?!

I think something has happened with Kofi as when people asked is she arguing with kofi is there ‘trouble in paradise’ she went off screen crying and then went ballistic

I worry that Kofi is vulnerable & had been indoctrinated by more hardline Islamic teaching, which also means he is the head of the house & what he says goes.

Love coaching, when he approves of stoning? Yeah, that sounds totally normal 🤔

I worry that Kofi is vulnerable & had been indoctrinated by more hardline Islamic teaching, which also means he is the head of the house & what he says goes.

Love coaching, when he approves of stoning? Yeah, that sounds totally normal 🤔
Seriously I can’t ever see anything he says being law in their relationship, he just parrots everything she says and is completely subservient. I do agree he’s vulnerable and could be being indoctrinated though.

• Haha
Seriously I can’t ever see anything he says being law in their relationship, he just parrots everything she says and is completely subservient. I do agree he’s vulnerable and could be being indoctrinated though.
Yeah, you're right. He'd get the death stare & no more baths being run for him!
Although I'd love for him to try, because technically if his "beautiful wife" tries to dominate him, she could be disciplined for disobedience. That's her religion of peace... with some stoning for good measure!

• Haha
I’m sorry to hear you have been suffering 😞 she is a joke you are right. Her ripping into the NHS was a disgrace the other night. Last night she was on crying because she’s not in a great place , it’s the NHS who will help her doesn’t she realise?!

I think something has happened with Kofi as when people asked is she arguing with kofi is there ‘trouble in paradise’ she went off screen crying and then went ballistic
Thanks. As I said, I just get on with it. I take my daily & weekly meds, inject myself fortnightly, which I hate, go for my 3-monthly blood tests which I also hate, & see my consultant every 6 months. But I’m not self-diagnosed & nor do I make someone push me around in a wheelchair for sympathy & views on social media. Yes, I use a mobility scooter but I’d be horrified to be filmed on it & plastered all over SM. I don’t need sympathy but would love a cure. I miss working but they seem to be a lazy & workshy pair. I appreciate that Kofi seems to have some difficulties, he’s absolutely controlled by her & could see him being manipulated by some of the more extreme in the religion they’re ‘following’ at the moment

• Heart
These two never stop 🤣 they on a live now announcing that they’re getting married at the end of the month.. yes, they’re already married but this is their Muslim wedding and they’re considering doing a gofundme for it of course 🤣🤣

• Haha
These two never stop 🤣 they on a live now announcing that they’re getting married at the end of the month.. yes, they’re already married but this is their Muslim wedding and they’re considering doing a gofundme for it of course 🤣🤣
‘It’ll be a big wedding’ and then the next sentence ‘no, we both don’t have contact with our family’ who are all these people then 😂

• Haha
A GoFundMe for a Muslim wedding? Muslim weddings can be extremely cheap. I forget how much mine was but it was very cheap

A GoFundMe for a Muslim wedding? Muslim weddings can be extremely cheap. I forget how much mine was but it was very cheap
She said on live that she didn’t need to pay for it …. She’s so full of tit, to be a good liar you need to have some level of intelligence