Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of us who are blocked, what pearls of wisdom has she come out with?
Her ramble didn’t amount to much more than sending thoughts and prayers to Palestine (because she said she doesn’t want to send money) and affirming that she won’t be voting for Israel in the next election

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her ramble didn’t amount to much more than sending thoughts and prayers to Palestine (because she said she doesn’t want to send money) and affirming that she won’t be voting for Israel in the next election
Plus she hasn't got enough followers to go live yet

I popped onto TT today & boy, did I get a surprise! Turns out I’m not blocked & I got a new follower!! She’s going to be disappointed though as my TikToks are just me being a twit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she massively just ADHD and this new Muslim thing they're on is one of her hyper fixes

Reactions: 1
Is she massively just ADHD and this new Muslim thing they're on is one of her hyper fixes
😳 “just adhd” not like it should be used to describe a persons actions… adhd is very real and pretty horrific for some of us who don’t behave like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This woman came on my FYP this morning. Her uneven smudged eyeshadow with the kids hijab make her look insane. She seems really irritated for some reason and isn’t saying what made her convert. Clearly Muslim for clout / money

Reactions: 6