Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the messages and voice notes she has sent to somebody who sent her money for food?!?! @accepting_food_donations TikTok page

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Have you seen the messages and voice notes she has sent to somebody who sent her money for food?!?! @accepting_food_donations TikTok page
They are literally the lowest of the low and those messages just show how manipulative and abusive she is IMO. Disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Oh ffs these two change religions quicker then I change my knickers! I am still sad that she has blocked me for saying kofi was handsome, she also believed I collected coat hangers at one point. Oh how I miss her angry rants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh ffs these two change religions quicker then I change my knickers! I am still sad that she has blocked me for saying kofi was handsome, she also believed I collected coat hangers at one point. Oh how I miss her angry rants 🤣
Coat hangers 💀 😂 bless her

YES! You know how much I’ve missed these two

We need to get their followers up so they can go live again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nice to see “Aisha” wading in on the Israel/Palestine conflict. I’m sure she’ll have the answers the world is desperately looking for, since she’s been known to be so wise in the past

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice to see “Aisha” wading in on the Israel/Palestine conflict. I’m sure she’ll have the answers the world is desperately looking for, since she’s been known to be so wise in the past
For those of us who are blocked, what pearls of wisdom has she come out with?