Darius

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 5
I agree with you…Gerard Butler can do whatever with whoever as far as I’m concerned..he’s the best thing to come out of Scotland 😍😍😍

What's the term nowadays? Gay-curious? :unsure:

By the way, I don't care who sticks their genitals where or what someone is labelled. Just thought the headline was a bit daft.

Reactions: 3
I was looking at some photos of him from march and he didn’t look well. His face seemed a bit bloated. It could be steroids, could be illness. I hope his passing was peaceful whatever.
I never thought he was gay, but even if he was, what’s the big deal? Maybe GB was paying for it and having it in his gfs name meant it could be dealt with on company expenses. Who knows?

Whatever, it seems he was well loved and a delightful man.

RIP buddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh, Darius. It warms my heart as much as it saddens my heart to read so many people felt so strongly about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Colourblind is such a good song you never get sick of it and the video is visually beautiful . He had something so special ..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Colorblind is no.1 again apparently - exactly 20 years since it last was. Such a shame that it was his death that caused it. I hope he knew in life how much people thought of him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Colorblind is no.1 again apparently - exactly 20 years since it last was. Such a shame that it was his death that caused it. I hope he knew in life how much people thought of him ❤
He’s not top 20 in the first look chart….

new_username.png
new_bjsc.png
new_clique.png
new_teams.png
new_genreforum.png

Official First Look Chart: Full Update
Source:
OCC

1 LF SYSTEM - Afraid to Feel
2 Eliza Rose & Interplanetary Criminal - B.O.T.A. (Baddest of Them All)
3 George Ezra - Green Green Grass
4 Beyoncé - BREAK MY SOUL
5 OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried
6 David Guetta, Becky Hill & Ella Henderson - Crazy What Love Can Do
7 Aitch & Ed Sheeran - My G *
8 BLACKPINK - Pink Venom *
9 Central Cee - Doja
10 James Hype & Miggy Dela Rosa - Ferrari

11 Luude & Mattafix - Big City Life
12 Sigala & Talia Mar - Stay the Night
13 Nathan Dawe feat. Ella Henderson - 21 Reasons
14 KSI feat. Tom Grennan - Not Over Yet
15 Calvin Harris, Justin Timberlake, Halsey & Pharrell Williams - Stay With Me
16 Harry Styles - Late Night Talking
17 Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl
18 Bru-C - No Excuses
19 Steve Lacy - Bad Habit
20 Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)

He’s not top 20 in the first look chart….

View attachment 1518278 View attachment 1518279 View attachment 1518280 View attachment 1518281View attachment 1518282

Official First Look Chart: Full Update
Source:
OCC

1 LF SYSTEM - Afraid to Feel
2 Eliza Rose & Interplanetary Criminal - B.O.T.A. (Baddest of Them All)
3 George Ezra - Green Green Grass
4 Beyoncé - BREAK MY SOUL
5 OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried
6 David Guetta, Becky Hill & Ella Henderson - Crazy What Love Can Do
7 Aitch & Ed Sheeran - My G *
8 BLACKPINK - Pink Venom *
9 Central Cee - Doja
10 James Hype & Miggy Dela Rosa - Ferrari

11 Luude & Mattafix - Big City Life
12 Sigala & Talia Mar - Stay the Night
13 Nathan Dawe feat. Ella Henderson - 21 Reasons
14 KSI feat. Tom Grennan - Not Over Yet
15 Calvin Harris, Justin Timberlake, Halsey & Pharrell Williams - Stay With Me
16 Harry Styles - Late Night Talking
17 Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl
18 Bru-C - No Excuses
19 Steve Lacy - Bad Habit
20 Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)
Christ I barely know any of those 🤣 take me back to 2002, my era of music! I saw Darius live a few times and he was great, was really shocked by the news last week. He sounds like such a lovely guy from all of the tributes, will be a real loss to his family and friends 💔

Reactions: 12
I read it somewhere online yesterday, possibly Daily Fail or similar. That said I don't understand how charts work now in the era of downloads, streaming etc! I'm old enough to remember buying singles in Our Price 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The charts are really screwed and pretty pointless now. You can be #1 on iTunes (people paying for tracks) and not even make the top 40. It’s all about Spotify and if you don’t pay for a premium subscription and listen to a playlist you can’t skip tracks. So basically, if you’re top of a popular playlist you have to listen to the track. It’s pretty tit (unless you’re top of that playlist!) hence why songs stay number one for months

Reactions: 11
I may know Colourblind but not know that I do if that makes sense? I'll have to play it then might think yea yeah yeah of course I know that.

2 months is an awfully long time to wait for a reason for death, the press will be all over it and if I was family/friend I'd feel impatient about the wait and a bit traumatised by media intrusion.

Reactions: 9
2 months is an awfully long time to wait for a reason for death, the press will be all over it and if I was family/friend I'd feel impatient about the wait and a bit traumatised by media intrusion.

You can wait much longer in the UK, it took almost 5 months when my Uncle died suddenly. The coroner didn't give permission for a funeral until the results were through (natural causes), ended up 6 months after he died before we could hold it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
You can wait much longer in the UK, it took almost 5 months when my Uncle died suddenly. The coroner didn't give permission for a funeral until the results were through, ended up 6 months after he died.
Sorry to read that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve listened to both albums a few times over the last few days and some of the songs on Live Twice are so heartbreakingly sad now, especially Live Twice and Journeys End.

His poor parents to both beat cancer only to have to bury a child. I hope they can find some comfort in the many tributes to him about what a beautiful kind soul he was.

He took a very brave step declining to sign a deal with Simon Cowell’s label and I am so happy it paid off for him. He was worth more than one album of covers released in time for Mother’s Day.

You can wait much longer in the UK, it took almost 5 months when my Uncle died suddenly. The coroner didn't give permission for a funeral until the results were through (natural causes), ended up 6 months after he died before we could hold it.
That’s a horrendous wait. I’m so sorry you and your family went through that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I may know Colourblind but not know that I do if that makes sense? I'll have to play it then might think yea yeah yeah of course I know that.

I have a feeling his family/ close friends probably know what was going on health wise (although maybe didn't realize the seriousness of it), and are not talking to the press out of respect for him.
The scummy 'friends' selling their stories 'Darius went off grid/ didn't return my texts ect' are the sort of people who know nothing because Darius probably tried to keep them out his life.

Reactions: 28