Darius

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I read about Darius it makes me sad all over again that he's gone 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Family reveal he was in good spirits at dinner the night before

It sounds like he was using drugs pretty heavily. His heart was twice the normal size it should be (rather like Taylor Hawkins). Also, he was huffing nitrous oxide. They’ve tried to make it look like he was using it for analgesia but as far as I know, hospitals don’t dispense it to be huffed in paper bags. Also, it is not a home use painkiller (unless acute palliative care). It’s sad. He seemed lovely but I guess he was more troubled than he let on. It’s still odd he was in those apartments. I wonder if he was meant to be having some drug treatment?

Reactions: 9
His family said today that Rochester Police Department's investigation into his death has concluded and they have decided to share more details about the star's final days

Sadly, I can well imagine the Mail were going to run with this story anyway and put their own spin on it had his family not cooperated.

Remembering the many many stories they had at the time of his passing which screamed of them wanting to hint at something and his family quietly releasing his cause of death in the wake of the news about HMTQ

Reactions: 1