Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across her shop yesterday whilst passing in a cab. I’m surprised at the prime location. I thought it might be opposite harrods, around the back hidden.

It’s one of the best spots and stands out. Makes me think its funded by a group of them and she gets to take all the risk.
does she actually have the whole store or she’s renting a whole section? Because you can rent rails around there for 1k a month… or stores will stock you and take their commission.

It’s like a mini mall. There are a few other businesses in there probably legit ones.
just seen this… yeah it doesn’t really cost that much to rent rails in stores if that’s what she’s doing

Just seen online she lives with her mum in Fulham, strange to transfer your business to your mothers name 🤭 obviously another idea to dodge whatever

Reactions: 2
I think it has 3 main sections. One of it is preloved designer stuff then hers and another. All loud and brash designer stuff.

I think I saw it correctly. It was opposite harrods but not directly.

Is this her shop?! I’m so confused 😭 this thread moves quick.
View attachment 1294702

does she actually have the whole store or she’s renting a whole section? Because you can rent rails around there for 1k a month… or stores will stock you and take their commission.

just seen this… yeah it doesn’t really cost that much to rent rails in stores if that’s what she’s doing

Just seen online she lives with her mum in Fulham, strange to transfer your business to your mothers name 🤭 obviously another idea to dodge whatever
She lives in Chelsea Harbour or rather Chelsea Creek, she posted outside there many times

Yes that’s the one I saw. That makes it look like a standalone store it’s more a shared space store

fair few grand on her wrist followed by ‘don’t wear anything of value’ inspirational shite 🙄
Maybe she is planning on leaving the UK. She’ll probs get staged rob and then say; oh, London is not safe. If what she owns is registered, it’s not worth anything close to its real value once someone tries and sell.

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she hasn’t been targeted yet, maybe that’s why she wants all those men around her.

she’s going to end up marrying some scammer who rips her off. I mean look at her track record with men and she stupidly publicly embarrassed herself over and over again.

for someone who puts on a show of confidence she’s actually very desperate and insecure.
That’s why a lot of people act flashy and want validation from strangers online, they actually hate themselves so much :(

aww poor Daria won’t be doing so well selling furs is everyone is scared of being mugs and attacked in London. You’re hardly going to be swanning around in a chinchilla fur lol

I’m surprised she hasn’t been targeted yet, maybe that’s why she wants all those men around her.

she’s going to end up marrying some scammer who rips her off. I mean look at her track record with men and she stupidly publicly embarrassed herself over and over again.

for someone who puts on a show of confidence she’s actually very desperate and insecure.
That’s why a lot of people act flashy and want validation from strangers online, they actually hate themselves so much :(

aww poor Daria won’t be doing so well selling furs is everyone is scared of being mugs and attacked in London. You’re hardly going to be swanning around in a chinchilla fur lol
And in person she is a stuck up snob, one time some fan girl went up to her telling her she is a fan etc, she just looked out of her car, smiled and turned away. The girl looked so hurt. I think she truly believes she is some kind of celebrity. Everyone gets what’s coming to them. Her parading around with married men, don’t look to clever for her. She claims to be gid fearing and believes in karma etc. but contradicts herself ever step of the way.

Reactions: 3
I can’t see kasim protecting her.

How can an adulterer (who openly cheats on his wife and kids) have any integrity?

It says a lot about him. If you’re willing to publically display hanging around with an Instagram celebrity (or whatever teen you want to use) in full view of your family then you have no morals or Shame. It’s a disgusting and CRUEL thing to do.

I bet he is the type to look down on his wife from another country for not being British and having an accent yet he hangs around with someone who has no education or class. It cheapens him.

Even if he doesn’t display it anymore, people will still see them around. If I was him I would be nervous because people like this always get taught a lesson in life.

And in person she is a stuck up snob, one time some fan girl went up to her telling her she is a fan etc, she just looked out of her car, smiled and turned away. The girl looked so hurt. I think she truly believes she is some kind of celebrity. Everyone gets what’s coming to them. Her parading around with married men, don’t look to clever for her. She claims to be gid fearing and believes in karma etc. but contradicts herself ever step of the way.
a Ukrainian girl I am friends with told me about when Daria was stalking her and she genuinely didn’t know who she was at first (this is when I previously mentioned they both ran fun companies and Daria decided she should threaten and harass her 🤣) she literally told Daria she has no clue who she is when she was following her and screaming insults in Russian in Sainsbury’s then she goes “what do you mean you don’t know who I am, everybody knows me here” 😂😂😂😂

she was with an Asian guy not Kasim but another Pakistani one who someone said would go to the opening of an envelopehe didnt join in but just stood there watching LOL

I can’t see kasim protecting her.

How can an adulterer (who openly cheats on his wife and kids) have any integrity?

It says a lot about him. If you’re willing to publically display hanging around with an Instagram celebrity (or whatever teen you want to use) in full view of your family then you have no morals or Shame. It’s a disgusting and CRUEL thing to do.

I bet he is the type to look down on his wife from another country for not being British and having an accent yet he hangs around with someone who has no education or class. It cheapens him.

Even if he doesn’t display it anymore, people will still see them around. If I was him I would be nervous because people like this always get taught a lesson in life.
Yeah his poor wife imagine seeing all that crap and Daria snapping away with your husband, so disrespectful she’s a nasty piece of work.

she also stole Donna’s husband didn’t she from NaildIt or was sleeping with him at least and the pair of them both fell out with the dog groomer girl Nat 😂😂😂😂

Genius work.

I really hope he turns himself around and either parts ways with her and lives his single life or treats her like his life partner.

All these trips to Monaco etc why not take her?

If she isn’t compatible to you, do HER a favour and free her. Don’t do this.

Genius work.

I really hope he turns himself around and either parts ways with her and lives his single life or treats her like his life partner.

All these trips to Monaco etc why not take her?

If she isn’t compatible to you, do HER a favour and free her. Don’t do this.
He does it cause he’s immature and childish and thinks he can get away with it. He’s been behaving like this for years, he will have to get caught and lose it all, but I get a feeling she will forgive him and stay and go on and have a third child with him. She will need to secure her children’s future and ensure they get the best of it all. Plus he’s ageing badly, he’s 36 but looks older. It will catch up with him, soon women won’t want him and when she finally plucks the courage to leave he will end up with a heartache. People like him who are chancers don’t know where to draw the line. Sad really, not for him, his family.

He has ages terribly.

These married fathers hanging around Shisha openings look pathetic, it’s not a place for married. It’s a very single environment.

Do you know his family?

Why has he turned out so badly? Does he hate women?

He has ages terribly.

These married fathers hanging around Shisha openings look pathetic, it’s not a place for married. It’s a very single environment.

Do you know his family?

Why has he turned out so badly? Does he hate women?
No I don’t know the family, just someone who I see out and about…

I wouldn’t say he hates women, it’s quite the opposite, he is just a womaniser and wants his cake and it too