Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone summarise the podcast please!

Ok I tried. These two sound very common and insta girls. Couldn’t take them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I just listened to it and all i got was all of these women date exactly the wrong, not settling down kind of guys who they think will “give them a good lifestyle” all of them are flashy, date around and a dent serious about them. And Anna is in her 30’s now. They will all end up worst than Anna Bey selling her parody how to be classy and get a high calibre man courses 😂😂😂

The best type of man for me is peaceful, minds his own business and isn't involved in any mess.

Also wonder who this guy they're discussing is? Pooyan is obviously the “Mr LV”

Reactions: 2
I just listened to it and all i got was all of these women date exactly the wrong, not settling down kind of guys who they think will “give them a good lifestyle” all of them are flashy, date around and a dent serious about them. And Anna is in her 30’s now. They will all end up worst than Anna Bey selling her parody how to be classy and get a high calibre man courses 😂😂😂

The best type of man for me is peaceful, minds his own business and isn't involved in any mess.

Also wonder who this guy they're discussing is? Pooyan is obviously the “Mr LV”
You reckon pooyan is Mr LV? I’d be surprised if Anna is interested in a guy like him. Also the screenshots above of them matching it doesn’t look like Pooyan

Reactions: 1
You reckon pooyan is Mr LV? I’d be surprised if Anna is interested in a guy like him. Also the screenshots above of them matching it doesn’t look like Pooyan

Mr LV is the one who they were only friends with for a long time and since they're alliranisn it makes sense. She said Daria made him block them for no reason. The one they are talking about is “with the long hsir” and borrowed Dsria his car and she put her plate on it. After seeing Anna on her IG stories with him she drove his car back to his house in a fit of rage.

Basically Daria has dated a few people that Anna is friends with and Daria hates Anna. Every guy she’s been involved with has been in the same circle and Daria makes her guys block Anna on instagram. So recently A started dating ‘Mr LV’ and invited him to the opening of a sheesha lounge or something. He declined but then turned up with D, saw A’s friends and left. All her friends told A about him turning up with D. The next day Mr LV turns up to A’s BBQ and A gives him the opportunity to admit he was with D to which he eventually does, followed by ‘I don’t like her I’m not attracted to her she’s not as good as you’ blah blah. A is giving him a second chance and told him to wipe his hands of D. Who Mr LV is we don’t know. Pinkgrind thinks Pooyan but I’m sure it’s not him on the photos of them at the event.
Also one of A’s friends who previously dated D when they fell out she returned his car to him and took her private numberplate off so that confirms the cars aren’t hers. I wonder if this person is Rana or the other guy she mingles with (forgot his name sorry)

edit: latter information is incorrect. The car and number plate situ is also referring to Mr LV as pinkgrind explained in another comment sorry x

Mr LV is the one who they were only friends with for a long time and since they're alliranisn it makes sense. She said Daria made him block them for no reason. The one they are talking about is “with the long hsir” and borrowed Dsria his car and she put her plate on it. After seeing Anna on her IG stories with him she drove his car back to his house in a fit of rage.
Yes the Iranian thing makes sense! Was Anna on pooyans stories?

I’m sure kasim wife is watching her 24/7 lol
Aww poor lady imagine how awful it must feel. Daria has no shame to be cavorting around with him publicly. She's at home with his 2 kids. Does the wife not have social media whilst he does and uses it to speak to different women?

Reactions: 3
This guy they are talking about in podcast his instagram @ is on there mojoo, but looks like he deleted his page…
😂😂😂 how do you know it’s him, he looks much older lol

shouldn’t they have it out with Daria isn’t of podcasting about her? Would love to see it 😂😂😂👏

Daria doesn’t really have any female friends to back her? This Asia girl is a new friend she’s just acquired let’s see how long that lasts because she stops speaking to absolutely everyone.

😂😂😂 how do you know it’s him, he looks much older lol

shouldn’t they have it out with Daria isn’t of podcasting about her? Would love to see it 😂😂😂👏

Daria doesn’t really have any female friends to back her? This Asia girl is a new friend she’s just acquired let’s see how long that lasts because she stops speaking to absolutely everyone.

He was the same guy she was with that shisha opening night. Her, rana, cemal, Kasim and Kasim side ting went to Inca after the opening. 😏
Daria is a rude, stuck up, jealous person with major insecurity issues. All she cares about is having a guy with lots of money that splashes on her. She don’t care for the background.

Rana, Rizwan, Hassan, Kasim, Alex they are all older then her, mid thirties to mid forties. I think Pooyan Is the youngest amongst them. She don’t care, as long as she can place her private number plate on their cars.

Last edited:
Came across her shop yesterday whilst passing in a cab. I’m surprised at the prime location. I thought it might be opposite harrods, around the back hidden.

It’s one of the best spots and stands out. Makes me think its funded by a group of them and she gets to take all the risk.

Reactions: 5
When her and Pooyan were together, they went shop hunting. So he may have part funded it.
Came across her shop yesterday whilst passing in a cab. I’m surprised at the prime location. I thought it might be opposite harrods, around the back hidden.

It’s one of the best spots and stands out. Makes me think its funded by a group of them and she gets to take all the risk.
can someone explain this to me:

this business is registered at this address. Is it a shared location. Plus it’s listed as a covid centre.

Last edited:
It’s like a mini mall. There are a few other businesses in there probably legit ones.

Reactions: 3