Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail the thread but since we’ve mentioned Chloe khan, is anyone familiar with sabihababyx? She’s a doctor that owns asallure clinic based in Notting Hill, but her Instagram is just outrageous & she used to have an only fans too. Anyways I went to lip filler at her clinic and she did an awful job, had to get them dissolved. She looks like the Daria type giant fake boobs / butt implants. Super unprofessional
Another online tart, these lot don’t care what they do as long as you paying. All fake women, they think of themselves as businesses, it’s a means to make money. I don’t blame them, if idiots like Kasim exit, why get some local broke man use you, might as well go out with these rich men, dining in Mayfair and Knightsbridge and a round trip round Berkeley Square, getting lots of attention and get paid to do it.

Didn’t someone say he was hanging around with Chloe khan?

If that’s true he has no class.

He is living the single life.

It’s true what they say about who you hang around with. They must all know what he is doing and are equally guilty for being friends with a multiple adulterer (if he is still married).

Part of me thinks he cannot be married, why would he hang around in places like this so openly?
He posted that he was at hangout himself, I think he’s at the ‘I’m unstoppable level of his life’. I’m starting to believe more and more that his wife might be pregnant with his third child, so she is busy with that, and he is out and about doing what his immature heart desires. I truly feel he feels untouchable, again thinking as long as I give my wife everything financially she won’t leave and I can have best of both worlds. None of these women mean anything to him, he just using them. He’s embarrassing himself, I get a feeling his time is up soon and he will get caught, he’s too much.

Another one of his main chill spots, other then edgeware road and Berkeley square.

Out with his wife

Out with Chloe khan

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So ugly and basic
It’s a shame it’s not animal print 😂😂 I don’t understand how Harrods and other local businesses allow these ridiculous displays. Car reveal you know and posing with people 😂😂😂😂😂

Back at it again. Another day and another woman he’s manipulating/ed 😒
I like to tell myself that these wives are disgusted by their husbands anyway and are grateful to get them out of their hair. I feel sorry for her if she lives with him and his parents it must be so suffocating. She probably isn’t allowed to work either so doesn’t get out much? Or she does? Sad but we see it over and over again.

It’s a shame it’s not animal print 😂😂 I don’t understand how Harrods and other local businesses allow these ridiculous displays. Car reveal you know and posing with people 😂😂😂😂😂

I like to tell myself that these wives are disgusted by their husbands anyway and are grateful to get them out of their hair. I feel sorry for her if she lives with him and his parents it must be so suffocating. She probably isn’t allowed to work either so doesn’t get out much? Or she does? Sad but we see it over and over again.
She’s a full time house from what I know, razing the kids etc, his argument will be, why would you want to work if I can provide you everything. I guess she fell for it, now she is stuck depending on his finance.

Its nothing short of abuse. Marrying someone from a developing country. Giving her a certain lifestyle and false commitment.

Does he acknowledge his kids before heading out all day to the hangout? A place with YOUNG single people go to look good and mix.

That time during the day he could have done an activity with his kids,

It’s abuse. His kids will hate him or worse still if he had a son he might turn out like him.

He is the equivalent of those strict girls at school who get married for freedom, even they don’t cheat openly.

Reactions: 3
Its nothing short of abuse. Marrying someone from a developing country. Giving her a certain lifestyle and false commitment.

Does he acknowledge his kids before heading out all day to the hangout? A place with YOUNG single people go to look good and mix.

It’s abuse. His kids will hate him or worse still if he had a son he might turn out like him.

He is the equivalent of those strict girls at school who get married for freedom, even they don’t cheat openly.
He has a son as well, he recently posted him on his mums 60th birthday on his instagram story, about three weeks ago. Both his kids will hate him, daughter and son. Both kids look like their mum.

Reactions: 2

Some people have open marriages though… unless someone knows his wife we can’t even speculate on their relationship. At this point I feel like most married couple just make an agreement to live together and raise kids. This is beginning to look more common to me than I once thought. For example I’ve seen so many Muslim/Asian marriages totally arranged from the start and told they’ll “get used to each other” for a lot of people they approach it totally differently, it’s like a business arrangements. Like how Arabs from prestigious families marry their cousins to keep money and tribes connected. Then secretly they do whatever behind closed doors. All very two faced but here we are. Unless the wife isn’t happy then how do people even know how she feels? She could be grateful that she has kids who have more opportunities than she ever did.

Some people have open marriages though… unless someone knows his wife we can’t even speculate on their relationship. At this point I feel like most married couple just make an agreement to live together and raise kids. This is beginning to look more common to me than I once thought. For example I’ve seen so many Muslim/Asian marriages totally arranged from the start and told they’ll “get used to each other” for a lot of people they approach it totally differently, it’s like a business arrangements. Like how Arabs from prestigious families marry their cousins to keep money and tribes connected. Then secretly they do whatever behind closed doors. All very two faced but here we are. Unless the wife isn’t happy then how do people even know how she feels? She could be grateful that she has kids who have more opportunities than she ever did.
Totally agreed, and that fact that he’s never disclosed what he does for work/business means its all cash in hand. His older brother owns a digital marketing firm that makes millions, he is not part of that. But him he has nothing to his name. So IF, she was to leave him, nothing off nothing is nothing. So if she reports him to HMRC or the police or whatever, she will be dragged into unnecessary headaches.

True however even though this occurs I also see those marriages ending in divorce. Even if they become an arrangement that arrangement becomes a burden.

Totally agreed, and that fact that he’s never disclosed what he does for work/business means its all cash in hand. His older brother owns a digital marketing firm that makes millions, he is not part of that. But him he has nothing to his name. So IF, she was to leave him, nothing off nothing is nothing. So if she reports him to HMRC or the police or whatever, she will be dragged into unnecessary headaches.
He must have something, even put in someone else’s name? Not very sensible to have a totally illegitimate lifestyle with no proof of how you make a living.

I didn’t say anything previously but it must have been 5-6 years ago Kasim followed me on Instagram and send me a couple of messages one saying “hi” or something of the sort. Then he sent me a video of a big pile of cash and him holding it up to the camera in the passenger seat of his car. I didn’t respond or have anything to say about it then he just unfollowed me and never heard from the person since however I thought it was pathetic 😂😂😂😂

He must have something, even put in someone else’s name? Not very sensible to have a totally illegitimate lifestyle with no proof of how you make a living.

I didn’t say anything previously but it must have been 5-6 years ago Kasim followed me on Instagram and send me a couple of messages one saying “hi” or something of the sort. Then he sent me a video of a big pile of cash and him holding it up to the camera in the passenger seat of his car. I didn’t respond or have anything to say about it then he just unfollowed me and never heard from the person since however I thought it was pathetic 😂😂😂😂
I guess he thinks, women only love money and that’s his starting point to attract the younger women. He has a poor dress sense, but always sports very expensive watch’s and drives a lambo or two, nothing to get too excited about. Nothing in his name is not to clever either, we all hear about blood baths within family for wealth.

How could a media firm take on a massive PPE contract?
The government favour the rich. And some idiot in the office gave it, without thinking twice.

None of this is complimentary or attractive. The older brother sounds like a fraudster and hus staff described him too.

A pile of cash? That’s so dodgy.

None of this is complimentary or attractive. The older brother sounds like a fraudster and hus staff described him too.

He probs does cash in hand jobs, he’s always at shisha places maybe he is supplier or something.

Slightly back on topic, I don’t think Daria is happy with her car. She can’t blame the company that did it, it was her colour choice. Plus none of her friends turned up for the reveal, nor posted it. And now she’s passenger in someone’s lambo, eating McDonald’s.

Yes a huge pile of cash like I mean you couldn’t get it all in your hand, I’m presuming he doesn’t really speak to women then he just adds them and sends these stupid videos… I mean what exactly would you respond to that? 😂 But I guess young girls they would be like omg a rich man with a Lamborghini is messaging me lol

These are the types of pics he was taking with Chloe khan in his old Lamborghini. I scribbled out the inappropriate bits.

This was in 2018. So not long after he was married.
gross, just gross

that kasim is just a total bleeping goon, he might have a fancy car and wear gucci or versace or whatever but he's just a melt,

that picture "the hangout" is that the queer club reunited? not a single good looking guy there

The hangout is run by a guy called sirskinz.

His only credential is being mates with Anthony Joshua and he is living of his fame. It is totally cringe.

This guy messages all these insta hoes, and the likes of kasim. He invites them for free and then tells them all to keep the location secret. It’s a z list freeloaders party funded by your boxer mate.

He probably saw kasim car and invited him. He won’t know the guy is a dad bod.