Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not making a ton from the shop (let’s be honest it must be dodgy if it’s in London but can’t or won’t even accept cards and only cash), accounts also show she’s not earning anywhere near enough for the lifestyle she leads.

She has a Lamborghini but not a home of her own? Also Companies House shows she is no longer even in charge, that Asian guy is. her lifestyle makes no sense unless someone is bankrolling it

She went viral for that first car and was exaggerating its value even then. She’s always been economical with the truth. She had said her brother bought her the ‘baby’ number plate. Really 😅 If he actually did I’d be seriously wondering what sort of relationship they had

She’s been teasing a new car for ages. Cars in cloaks was saying a new car reveal was happening in April (I think they even said a date or rough date for ir?). What happened to that? She’s clearly dependent on men to bankroll her purchases. She’s leading the classic sugar baby type lifestyle. Lots of shopping but lives in a little rented flat, doesn’t even own that,
The red Lamborghini belonged to Kasim, he claimed he sold it to her. Cars and cloaks is in Balham area, near where Kasim lives. So it’s all a bit fishy. She did receive a lot of publicity at international level for her blinged out cars. Car magazine coverage etc, food god gave her exposure, and she took it to Monaco etc. I’m sure all those interviews on Romanian tv with Alex bodi and then pooyan live videos with his Iranian and Turkish followers, bought her in her revenue and gave her the exposure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There’s no way she could pay for that car in full herself imo^ She’s still not gotten her tit together to own any property and if the was earning properly she wouldn’t even have to splash out all in one go and could get a mortgage like the vast majority of people - even the very rich - if the money wasn’t dodgy.

I reckon Rana or one of the others ‘helped’ her with the fist Lambo too

About her height, she’s around 5’10 so pretty tall, and the guys she hangs around with tend to be similar height, You can tell from all the pics of them together.

She sells chinchilla coats and they are very expensive but so does harrods across the road, same design etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was selling some of harrods stock in her shop. Also rental on Brampton road is around £105,000 if not more a year. Then all the other expenses on top. Plus she doesn’t show the flat she claimed she lived with her mother in at Chelsea harbour, since she has come back from Monaco.

I remember in first lockdown Kasim claimed she was his neighbour. Again wouldn’t be surprised if it was Kasim’s place he rented to her.

Also, her current shop address is listed as a covid test centre:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have seen rizwaan with his family (his older brother I think and a few others plus one girl relative). He has a long body and shorter legs. I’m not saying this to bodyshame, I’m pointing out that this guy would not get a look in if it wasn’t for his car and family money, I don’t think his wealth is self made (by him).

Most of these guys particularly Rana probably have a complex deep down or insecurity about their looks / body (like we all do but made worse due to their fame). Like someone said before fame, money and hanging around Daria give them that validation they crave,

These guys are far worse than Daria because most of them are married and most likely using “services” in Dubai etc. I don’t have proof it’s speculation based on their lifestyle. They lack class, education and decency,

I agree none of her lifestyle makes sense. If they are bankrolling her, it’s probably much deeper than her being a sugar baby. I think there is criminality involved in some level.

Reactions: 6
@Sweets123 that last bit is hilarious 😂😂

@Renata I agree these guys wouldn’t be getting attention if it wasn’t for flashing money about. Girls wouldn’t look twice at them if they were working normal jobs. I do also think the ‘favours’ may go both ways. Daria is ‘looked after’ financially to an extent but she perhaps also helps launder money. I can’t see how the shop would be operating normally not accepting Visa, MasterCard etc, it’s bizarre and no accident she’s involved with criminals

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m now thinking, again speculation. She could be them lots cover up girl for tax invasion/money laundering, as no one knows what businesses they really all do, as the amounts they claim to have would cost them a good few in taxes.

Also she wasn’t aware of the harrods rule:

Under new sanctions in wake of Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine, Russians cannot spend more than £300 at the store.

Last edited:
The men mentioned here are probably far worse than her. She gets slated because of her look and she is a female with a lot of bling etc. They have one face with their families, probably one at their mosque and another with Daria types. It seems they are ashamed of what they do which is why Rana hides his face.

They lack guidance and morals. Empty vessels.

Reactions: 5
Don’t feel sorry for her, she is clever and independent enough to know the choices she is making. She got with Alex whilst he was married to Bianca and she was very aware of it. She knew of pooyan whilst he lived in turkey and was married. She had even laughed at his gold Crystal Lamborghini. Then all of a sudden she was on the first flight back from Monaco where she had moved out to live permanently. Then as soon as things broke down with pooyan, who she accused of cheating at her engagement party in front of friends, a week later she was back with Alex.

I do agree those men are no saints

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind her ‘look’, her surgery or how she dresses. And besides her looks aren’t hurting anyone.

She went to Turkey for veneers and posted that but looks like she had her nose and lips done too that same trip. I think she looks good but her personality is nasty and she’d do anything for money and exposure. What sort of person happily dates a guy who abused and trafficked women - and children? As well as beating up his own wife,

I already had a bit of an aversion to her character from other things (the selling real fur as her focal point, whilst posting her cats and peoples cute little Pomeranians) before I went down the rabbit hole and discovered the criminal stuff

Now she comes across as someone who would literally do anything to be (or appear) rich. She’s from Moldova or Bulgaria right? Not a word on the war on Ukraine. Post after post about dining in Novikov (and nothing wrong in that) and shopping but it’s literally nothing more than to show how much money she can spend. If you’re not rich or beneficial to her in anyway you’re not important enough to post or talk about and doesn’t matter who the duck got hurt or suffered long as she can enjoy the money.

No wonder she gets on well with Kasim too. A guy who leaves his wife at home and goes to ‘Islamic’ dinners as well as all the other events and fun things with Daria instead, as if he’s embarrassed of the mother of his own children.

*child not children but it’s not letting me edit 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
I don’t mind her ‘look’, her surgery or how she dresses. And besides her looks aren’t hurting anyone.

She went to Turkey for veneers and posted that but looks like she had her nose and lips done too that same trip. I think she looks good but her personality is nasty and she’d do anything for money and exposure. What sort of person happily dates a guy who abused and trafficked women - and children? As well as beating up his own wife,

I already had a bit of an aversion to her character from other things (the selling real fur as her focal point, whilst posting her cats and peoples cute little Pomeranians) before I went down the rabbit hole and discovered the criminal stuff

Now she comes across as someone who would literally do anything to be (or appear) rich. She’s from Moldova or Bulgaria right? Not a word on the war on Ukraine. Post after post about dining in Novikov (and nothing wrong in that) and shopping but it’s literally nothing more than to show how much money she can spend. If you’re not rich or beneficial to her in anyway you’re not important enough to post or talk about and doesn’t matter who the duck got hurt or suffered long as she can enjoy the money.

No wonder she gets on well with Kasim too. A guy who leaves his wife at home and goes to ‘Islamic’ dinners as well as all the other events and fun things with Daria instead, as if he’s embarrassed of the mother of his own children.

*child not children but it’s not letting me edit 🤦‍♀️
Children is correct, he has a daughter and a son, who he recently posted.

Ohh, not seen the son.

Their poor mum.

Are his family circle religious?In that restaurant clip someone mentioned there were a couple of women with hijab sat at the table, though his wife’s hair was uncovered.

Children is correct, he has a daughter and a son, who he recently posted.
What’s worse is that his fellow Muslim friends were there witnessing him with Daria, whilst they were all with their spouse’s. Before she jetted off to Monaco, she went for a romantic drive with him, in the rolls Royce. And then when she got engaged to pooyan and Alex, he didn’t attend his ‘best mates’ engagement and they had unfollowed each other. I’m sure as a best mate she would be attending family dinners with him and his mrs. His wife is very much in his picture, at home raising his kids.

Ohh, not seen the son.

Their poor mum.

Are his family circle religious?In that restaurant clip someone mentioned there were a couple of women with hijab sat at the table, though his wife’s hair was uncovered.
His wife was the one sitting in a green shirt, back to camera man, head not covered, the rest was his siblings. And yes, a some what practising family.

What’s worse is that his fellow Muslim friends were there witnessing him with Daria, whilst they were all with their spouse’s. Before she jetted off to Monaco, she went for a romantic drive with him, in the rolls Royce. And then when she got engaged to pooyan and Alex, he didn’t attend his ‘best mates’ engagement and they had unfollowed each other. I’m sure as a best mate she would be attending family dinners with him and his mrs. His wife is very much in his picture, at home raising his kids.

His wife was the one sitting in a green shirt, back to camera man, head not covered, the rest was his siblings. And yes, a some what practising family.

He has deactivated his account at the moment.

I wonder if she sees what he gets up to with Daria, Chloe etc or is aware of the extent of it

Would kill me inside if my husband saw me as something to hide away, just a secret, whilst he’s out enjoying himself with other women

I wonder if she sees what he gets up to with Daria, Chloe etc or is aware of the extent of it

Would kill me inside if my husband saw me as something to hide away, just a secret, whilst he’s out enjoying himself with other women
He probably blocked his wife. He has been caught cheating by his wife in the past, she had it out with him at Sloane street a few years back, regarding Chloe khan. The problem is that she is from back home and probably doesn’t have a support network here in the UK. So she probably has to endure the suffering in silence.

• Sad
I did think his wife might be from Pakistan. What a nasty piece of work treating her like that

She looked British (kasims wife).

I wonder if he is reading this and he gets anything of what we are saying.

Adultery is a huge sin in his religion. Not only that it’s morally wrong. Why does he act As though it’s as easy for him as changing your clothes. It says a lot about his upbringing and character. If he loves his daughter he needs to understand she might end up with a guy like him. When you’re older kasim you will realise and repent horribly.

She looked British (kasims wife).

I wonder if he is reading this and he gets anything of what we are saying.

Adultery is a huge sin in his religion. Not only that it’s morally wrong. Why does he act As though it’s as easy for him as changing your clothes. It says a lot about his upbringing and character. If he loves his daughter he needs to understand she might end up with a guy like him. When you’re older kasim you will realise and repent horribly.
100% she is from back home, she’d be in the country a few years before their marriage to learn the way. He is a selfish man, only thinks of himself first, everything else is secondary. If he had an inch of remorse he wouldn’t behave this way. And you are right, his daughter could end up with a guy like him or worse when it’s his son time to get married the parents might ask you came for you or your son. He thinks he has it easy, but one day she will pluck the courage and leave him, and hopefully take everything, he deserves it. He openly admits that he’s behaved this way all his life, it’s second nature to him. This is the same man that posts eating food during Ramadan. I don’t think he cares for the religion, let alone his poor wife.

Also you think if she had family here he would get away with this behaviour, I highly doubt it. He would’ve been talk of his community a long time ago. I hope he is reading this, and it hits home.

Last edited:
She has Pakistani features from the little I saw, olive skin and long thick black hair. Not one of those girls who looks ‘ambiguous’ or Turkish. She looked much simpler than I was expecting and I remember thinking she was the complete opposite of the girls he hangs around with from Instagram.

If he reads this the piece of tit is probably more worried about people finding out than anything else. He’s more proud of Daria than his own wife by the looks of it.

He used to go on and on about how much he loved his mum but never a peep about his wife & mother of his own kids.

We are speculating that he is still married , there is a chance he isn’t.

I still think him and rizwaan hanging around with her is odd. She doesn’t have a business head, if she did the accounts would say otherwise. Image is everything and if I was a man I wouldn’t parade being seen with her. Something isn’t right with this union.

We are speculating that he is still married , there is a chance he isn’t.

I still think him and rizwaan hanging around with her is odd. She doesn’t have a business head, if she did the accounts would say otherwise. Image is everything and if I was a man I wouldn’t parade being seen with her. Something isn’t right with this union.
100% he is married, I saw him with his wife and kids two weeks ago in Balham