Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New game… everytime Danny says actually you take a shot. You’ll be drunk within seconds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have just started his third day vlog on this cruise. If you aren’t watching because you are only into his Disney stuff, please tune in because it is cringetastic.

The dynamic between him and his younger brother is truly bizarre. The brother has said about 12 words in the series so far. There are times when Danny acts as if he is asking his brother a question but instead delivers a massive monologue as the brother is off screen, completely silent. He is talking at him, not to him.

He also mentioned sending his 17-year-old brother to the 13-17 kids club. I don’t know about you but I think that is very unusual. He is basically six months or so off being an adult but Danny wants to palm him off to what is effectively a babysitting service.

I wonder if his brother has some additional learning needs or something? I’m not taking the piss when asking this as it is something that has genuinely crossed my mind. I don’t know. Danny made a big fuss about his brother catching a train on his own during the first video and the way Danny speaks to him reminds me of how Katie Price speaks to Harvey. Maybe he is just incredibly condescending.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he’s just condescending. Though I don’t blame the brother for going to kids club. It’s full of games consoles and in an entire section Danny can’t get to him / ask him opinions about restaurants in Disney because he can’t get the cruise restaurant names right!

Reactions: 2
Hopefully the adoption has fallen through. I wouldn’t be surprised all the “last series guys” is just click bait to try keep people hooked

Reactions: 4
So looks like he’s off to Floridahhhhhhh again you guyyssssss… with his partner… what happened to the adoption? Is that now off? Pretty sure amongst his ramblings he said no more Disney because of incoming child?
Came here to comment on this!

WTF? When is the 'adoption'

This guy just gets more ridiculous every day

So looks like he’s off to Floridahhhhhhh again you guyyssssss… with his partner… what happened to the adoption? Is that now off? Pretty sure amongst his ramblings he said no more Disney because of incoming child?
Think he’s put a post on saying they’ve booked a cruise…

Reactions: 1
I thought that was gonna be one of those 'An__al Kingdom' Photos!

Every episode-

Danny: What do you think of the weather, Stevie?
Stevie: Yeah, s’alright… 🤷🏽‍♂️

Danny: Stevie, are you enjoying your starter?

Danny: Last night, the spirits of Michael, Jackson, Angela Lansbury, Prince and Liberace returned from the dead and performed a three hour cabaret at the ship theatre. Wasn’t it amazing, Stevie?

Danny: Stevie, what are your views of quantitative easing as a means of injecting out failing economy with cash, especially in light of widespread opinion from economists that it can cause dramatic inflation without growth?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys, guys, honestly guys, stay tuned for another trip announcement!

do you think it might be Orlando by any chance? I honestly don’t know where he gets his money from, other than con. Everyone I know who runs their own businesses and who are successful couldn’t even afford to swan off like he does

If you look at his latest video, it has at the time of posting 8 comments. He is 5 of them. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holy bleeping tit. I’m watching his latest video…he wants to know if Tui are doing a collaboration with a German cruise line?

He clearly does not know that Tui group, the overall parent company are German. It’s probably their boat

Im surprise he didn’t refer to them as Thomson.
Maybe in the next vlog, he’s going to ask everyone who has the best economy out of Pan Am or Laker Airways

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy bleeping tit. I’m watching his latest video…he wants to know if Tui are doing a collaboration with a German cruise line?

He clearly does not know that Tui group, the overall parent company are German. It’s probably their boat

Im surprise he didn’t refer to them as Thomson.
Maybe in the next vlog, he’s going to ask everyone who has the best economy out of Pan Am or Laker Airways
He is as thick as tit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.