Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fire torpedos!

"Guys, honestly, We've just been hit by a torpedo. Me and Con have always wanted to experience that. Have you ever been hit by a torpedo guys? Put it in the comments below, and remember to smash that like button

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to say, it's quite funny that he's paid out of his own pocket to go on the brand new Arvia before all the usual P&O influencers like Kat Farmer and Brogan Tate get their freebie press / pr trips later in the year.

Reactions: 5
I have to say, it's quite funny that he's paid out of his own pocket to go on the brand new Arvia before all the usual P&O influencers like Kat Farmer and Brogan Tate get their freebie press / pr trips later in the year.
Why they persist with Brogan and the like is beyond me. Why not gift a trip to a couple or a family that deserve a break?
Danny has been quite calculated choosing the new ship as the resultant vlogs will do much better than his Disney world ones

Reactions: 2
Cons pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Best thing about him going on a cruise is that we haven’t got to see his annoying face for a few days

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you please stop tagging p and o media. They don’t care about you Dalibore.
If they did, they would’ve invited you out there but they didn’t.
I hope he stops vlogging soon as even hate watching is painful 🤣

Reactions: 3
Can you please stop tagging p and o media. They don’t care about you Dalibore.
If they did, they would’ve invited you out there but they didn’t.
I hope he stops vlogging soon as even hate watching is painful 🤣
It is beyond embarrassing and shows what a desperate wannabe he is (if we didn't already know). Get back to Ghostbusting Danny you useless knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lets take a moment to remind ourselves that this embarrassing duck nugget uses a stage name like some sort of ageing pop icon or movie star.
What a deluded twit.
Hope the buffet gives him the shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.