Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the buffet gives him the shits.
Ohmygodguysiveneverhadtherunsbeforehaveyoueverhadtherunsbeforeguysletmeknowinthecommentsbelowitsallthankstoyouthaticanhavetheshitssodontforgettosmashthatlikebutton!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s in Adam Hattan’s Instagram comments asking if it gets cold in the northern hemisphere during the first week of February:

C3820-D6-E-1-D33-4323-A85-D-DAB3-D89-F34-F4.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Maybe he really read the room that people don't care about another "trip announcement" when the trips he has gone on, no one has funilly enough cared too much. (Don't take my word for it, look at the views).

Did chuckle about the comment from someone asking if food was included on the cruise.

Is there a self catering cruise? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe he really read the room that people don't care about another "trip announcement" when the trips he has gone on, no one has funilly enough cared too much. (Don't take my word for it, look at the views).

Did chuckle about the comment from someone asking if food was included on the cruise.

Is there a self catering cruise? :LOL:
His views are like his vlogs - dog tit.
Danny is definitely a sandwich short of a cruise buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching his latest vlog I feel I've lost braincells.

Good to see his brother isn't that interested

• Haha
I tried to hate watch it but I just can’t bear his voice (or his face 😂) How many times does he say ‘actually’ his vlogs?! I might have to force myself to watch just to do a tally 🤣

• Haha
This guy is a thick head. Tonight’s delight is a tour of Barbados. The first stop is a visit to Sunbury Plantation House. No mention of its history and acknowledgment of its history of sugar and slave trade just we got a free drink and posing like a bleep with a suit or armour. His brother is as thick as him. Surely if you visit somewhere like that as a vlogger you’d talk about it’s history? I dunno give some information that’s not we got a drink?

I particularly loved the mini tour that had a “some footage of Iona” all over it. No idea what footage was which ship, but he made it all look tit 😂

Reactions: 1
Also he’s trying to book tours and excursions last minute - all of this stuff is bookable when you book your holiday. He’s bleeping clueless. The stupid giggling is pissing me off. I’m only 11 minutes in 🤣

Reactions: 1
Holy tit his brother is thick.

in a working harbour/port…seeing a ship with a sail…but apparently that’s not something you’d expect?

maybe he might get another shocking discovery and see a plane with a propellor at the airport 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.